Step 1 Sole Source New start!

Hi I'm starting Cambridge soul source tomorrow after a few mishaps last week! Tried a few days and got to around 8pm and gave in and ate dinner!:( any tips and encouragement would be much appreciated as no one thinks I can do it and want to prove them wrong and be slim for Xmas!

I'm on my 4th time round !! However I've fine back after gaining less each time I lost 9 stone initially then gained 4 then lost it gained 3 then lost it and gained 1.5 I'm now back to shift it once and for all :) you can do it get to day 4 and you have clocked it it becomes so much easie then and then ur first weigh in will keep you going for 2 more weeks minimum it's the best diet going :)

HI I started Sunday and onto day 3 now. headaches today but keeping busy with housework /school work (am a teacher) so i don't notice. Hoping I can come on here and get lots of support as it is hard. I did LL before and lost 4 1/2 stone so I know I can do. I haven't put it all back on but got pregnant (and over the last 6 years since having daughter) and have put some of it back on. Didn't quite get to where I wanted to be so back to finish the job. It is tough second time round I think...i know the positives but I am also v. aware of the negatives too...
Good luck everyone. xx

It is very tough returning not only admitting to yourself you have put it back on but getting Into it , ketosis is the Bain of my life haha. !! We also know it works and how fast it works which can be difficult at times as we think ah an start again next week !! But no time like the present think about Xmas as out goal and how good slim feels !! :) xx

Thanks guys! that's what I've been doing too jembo thinking I've ages left till Xmas and making excuses, not today though! :) started with the apple and cinnamon porridge was actually pretty nice! Going for new products tomorrow, not tried the powdered shakes yet like the pre packed ones though! Ideally like to lose three stone in total!:) xx

Easy do it :) early jan you will be there :) o love the shakes I love of them and the bars though I tend to want more than one bar so it's hard with them sometimes :) I've not tried the apple porridge yet , I like the original though when's your WI ? xxxx day 3 for me now and TOM so feel. Bit sh!t today but tmrw is another day :) how you feeling this site is great for sharing isn't as it can feel like your the only person in the world at times doing this :) xx I lost 9 stone in 8 months so proof it works when you want it too z

It's really nice going to get more porridge instead of the soups, don't think they're very good!:/ wi tomorrow,not been very good over weekend fell right off the wagon haha so counting this week as week 1!:) it's a great forum will keep me motivated!My friends and fiancée think I'm mad doing this so want to prove them wrong!;) that's amazing weightloss, how much are you aiming for this time?xx

Yeah everyone thinks I'mad and that you can't keep it off ! I lost 9 and kept it off for 2 years then put 4 stone back on over 2 years( break up and new fresh relationship, Eating out etc ) then I lost 4 stone for my wedding which was 2 months ago and I need 21lb gone (14 from wedding /honeymoon) and a bit extra to play with !! Xxx

You look great in your pic gorgeous dress!:) that's great you kept it off for so long too! I know where you're coming from, I'm a total comfort eater and love my wine, and now eat out a lot too! Hoping this will break bad habits! :) been asked to be a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding and don't want to spoil the pics!xx

Yeah my wedding was a great goal for me the two bridesmaids were like size 0 and 4 !! Haha I'm happy with my wedding pictures I was 7 away from target then but I was I'm a size 22 4 years ago so can't complain , need to get the extra off now before the chocs and buffetts start comin into work for the festive period !! As that is a killer but better to be less then and if we do sneak the odd choc it wont be as detrimental !! Haha my downfall is cheese and sweets. !! They kill me haha and wine of course haha x

Xmas Is defo a good target! :) i was big last Xmas and don't want to go home to visit family/friends this year and be the same so need to keep thinking thin haha! It's a bit of an antisocial diet to do at Uni when everyone else is munching away,and skinny! :( xx

Hello Ladies

Started yesterday, great to hear stories of people starting of at the same size as me then getting right down to a "normal" size thinspiration :)

Here's to getting the weight off xx

Hi Nic, how have you found it today? :) do you have much to lose? I'm hoping for 3 stones in total! I'm not feeling well today so I'm doing step two as advised my my councillor, bit disappointed as wanted to start properly but best to get better first! Best of luck! :)xx

Hi Nic it's the best and easiest diet to do well apart from not eating but when you get that down to a tee it's very simple no calorie counting no guilt jut feeling great and slim I've gone from. 24 to an 8 on this diet currently a comfy 12 but wanting to get to a 10 now xxxx

Hi ladies

Just wanted to wish you all good luck with the CWP. It is hard once you get to day 4 it does get easier, that I can promise. I've tried every diet under the sun but this really does work, I'm now in my 11th week and never dreamed I'd get pass week 1.

If there is any questions/help please shout

Hi jules thank you for the good luck! :) I'm unfortunately unwell so have been advised to do step two for a few days, I'm mad as I wanted to get on it properly today! Maybe best easing myself in! Well done on 11 weeks! :) how much have you lost?xxx

Im going for my first weigh in tomorrow , cant wait to start, Ive got four stone to lose and hate it . Jembo u look great on your picture well done.

Back