New Start

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
:( well i've been a bit ill and fed up past couple of weeks and i missed my weigh in i know i have put weight on because i have been comfort eating not too excessively who knows maybe it's just guilt but i'm starting this thread for anyone thats floundering or maintaining so that we can pretty much say full stop new day today :cry: my weigh in is wed not sure how much damage control i can make but here goes XX

Atleast you have come back honey ..draw that line and dont beat yourself up about it ..always here to give support or a shoulder xxx
good luck with your WI and let us know how it goes good or bad !!

Im glad to hear that you are better hun....you cant stick to a plan of any kind when youre poorly.
But...now that you are better, you can concentrate on getting back on track!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hey hun welcome back. If its any help I put on 6lb over the last 2 weeks and I'm getting back on plan. So it can be done. You've taken the best step by coming back to us

well done on coming back, would have been so easy to give up till after xmas so well done x

wd for getting back on it hun esp so close to xmas it would be so easy to say i'd wait till new year but u haven't wd if u gain alot its ok just imagine how much u would gain if u waited till new year

Back