New start!

dehli

Silver Member
Hi all

I fell off the wagon last November after my foot operation, after losing just over 3 stone. I rejoined SW last Thursday (I was dreading the shame of it, but I was welcomed back with a hug!) and at my dreaded first WI I've regained 12.5 lbs.... It's scary how quickly the weight can go back on. Anyway, new year, new start for me now. Any other re-starters?

Well done on the re-start. It's not too bad a weight gain considering a foot op, Christmas and all that. Put it all behind you and look forwards :D

Hi Dehli,
I'm a multi-restarter :D but of all of the times I've restarted since my original 2 stone weight loss a couple of years ago, I have to admit my heart hasn't really been in it 100% until now.

12.5lbs isn't too bad, just look at how much you have still lost over all. Go you!

I'm still 8lb lighter than I was when I joined that first time (notice how I don't mention how much heavier I am since I stopped? That's me trying desperately to be positive!! ) and I feel positive I can get to target and stay that way.

Good luck x x

Thanks girls! I'm still 2.5 stones lighter than when I joined last year. It's kind of nice having a new clean book to start the year with, and just over 3 stones to lose doesn't sound so scary as nearly 6 stones, if that makes sense... I've been able to write down a final target weight and believe it's actually achievable.

Back