NEW STARTER 1:1 diet 19th October 2020!!!

Hi
I started on 1st Jan. 3 weeks down and 17lbs! Yay! Just 8lbs more until I’m at pre-lockdown weight. How is everyone getting on?

Reactions: Kob
Hey all. Another newbie here! Got my first delivery from my consultant ready to start on Monday. Excited, nervous, hopeful and determined. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been at close to 20 stone. Everything hurts, I'm constantly breathless and my knees are on the verge of giving up. I'm bursting to get started, although with a slight trepidation.
Anyway...like others I couldn't see much recent activity on this forum so if there's anyone out there...hello!

Hi,
I started last Monday the 8th, I weigh on this Monday. So fingers crossed. I did have a little peek on the scales today...🤗. I definitely think the water is key. Good luck all.

Hi, so far so good I think. Yesterday came down with flu so didn't feel like anything, just had one shake and plenty of water.
I weigh in the morning so fingers cross.
When did you start?

Sarah

Hi there,

I have done the Cambridge diet in the past but only the SS for a couple of weeks just before a holiday or and event that I wanted to feel slimmer for. I have only had really 1 stone to loose previously!

Fast forward after 3-4 years drinking lots of Prosecco and eating more then I should running around after a 3 year old and 2 teens and working full time (excuses) I think we have all been there, not really looking at myself in the mirror still trying to squeeze into my size 12s lol.

We went camping and when I saw the photos my confidence and self esteem took a downwards turn, I couldn't believe how big I had I got. It was the catalyst for me, crazy cause when I look in the mirror I don't see that person at all!!!

Anyway here I am on day 9 had my weigh in yesterday and I have lost 8 lbs.!!! Whoop, its a start... really struggled over weekend though, hubby had a curry on weekend (mouth was drooling) but I didn't give in... I find drinking sparkling water really helps, fills you up. I haven't really felt hungry tbh, just a few pangs here and there.

I'm determined to loose the weight and go through the steps. Am currently doing SS, thinking I can handle this for a min of 3 weeks so just another 2 to go then step 2..... this is just the beginning girls think yourself slim and you will be.....stay positive and remember the old saying a moment on the lips , a lifetime on the hips!!! Will keep everyone updated every week when weigh in Mondays, Good luck to everyone, this diet is hard, but being overweight is harder. Choose your hard!! xx

Starting weight-Ideal weight 11stone (4 stone to loose)
15 stone, Height 5ft 8
Week 1-8lbs
Where can I buy Cambridge?

Hey all. Another newbie here! Got my first delivery from my consultant ready to start on Monday. Excited, nervous, hopeful and determined. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been at close to 20 stone. Everything hurts, I'm constantly breathless and my knees are on the verge of giving up. I'm bursting to get started, although with a slight trepidation.
Anyway...like others I couldn't see much recent activity on this forum so if there's anyone out there...hello!
Hi are you still on the CD, I am 15 days in and it’s a struggle

Hi @morrisseyp It's a real mindset change to do a vlcd like CD. What's the biggest issue for you? What results have you got?

I am in 1b for the past 15 days . Some days better then others. No energy the past few days drinking lots of water . I am sticking with the plan but today had to go back to bed 3 times

You are on track to shed a stone this month - 7lbs down in 2 weeks. Talk to your consultant to see if there are any changes that wll help you shed more than 2lbs this week. Some people find the bars slow weight loss. Also get out your tape measure - you can shed inches even when the scales don't shift a fast.

And maybe try a homemade electrolyte recipe to see if one can help with your tiredness over the next two weeks. Good luck - and tell me how it goes.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/electrolyte-elixir-drink or https://www.ketofitnessclub.com/blogs/drinks/electrolyte-drink?_pos=1&_sid=0673dd6e4&_ss=r

What @AliGal says might well be true

They did an experiment years ago on squaddies and half got real food, the other half got the same food but blended as a soup

Those on the soup lost more than the solid food eaters

Shakes for the win 🤣🤣🤣

Hugs x

Back