new starter - 3 stone to loose for Wedding!!

jarjj

Hi Everyone,

I've tried Lipotrim a few times but only ever lasted a few wks - loosing a stone!
I seriously need to get my head into gear & get this fat off so I can go wedding dress shopping!
Hoping to get/give lots of support and motivation - have had my 4th baby 10 months ago & only a stone lighter than when I was full term! :eek:
Joanne

Hi, Welcome and I wish you all the luck going. I hope you can give it a good go but it must be so hard with 4 kids to feed as well.

I didn't lose weight for my wedding and I hate my pictures. I just got so down about it in the end that I didn't even get the dress I would have really wanted had I put the effort in. At 5'2'' and 13.7 stone I was certainly more of a bouncing bride than a bonny bride.
Whens the wedding and is it full tfr you're doing.

Wedding is June 2nd, I'm 5ft 1in - and still look like I'm having a baby! Soooo want to look good for my wedding!

Only I can do it though!

x

Hi Joanne

Im also doing it for my wedding in April and have 4 stone to lose. So far am 18pounds down. Unfortunately due to illness had tocome off for a couple of weeks but still managed to lose a couple of pound in those weeks so am back Monday.
I think having the wedding gives you something tangible to aim for and makes it easier in a way as you know you have a reason to.

hi ladies,im starting the lipotrim monday,im very nervous but at the same time im feeling very motivated.im soo happy to be on this webiste for support. i wish you all the best with the diet.we will all be looking fab on our wedding days.....

Hi Joanne

Im also doing it for my wedding in April and have 4 stone to lose. So far am 18pounds down. Unfortunately due to illness had tocome off for a couple of weeks but still managed to lose a couple of pound in those weeks so am back Monday.
I think having the wedding gives you something tangible to aim for and makes it easier in a way as you know you have a reason to.

What a fab ticker!

Well done on your 18lbs loss - also love your ticker!

Hi Jarjj,

Like you i am also trying to loose weight for my wedding at the end of July 2012, i know all the pressure you are under and the stress of going into a shop and not being able to fit into a dress, i had to get my bridesmaid to try on dresses for me, not the experience i was looking for, does not help that my 2 bridesmaid are both size 10 and i am an 18 , i look even bigger, so thats it, i am sick of failing and determined to start tommorrow and stop putting it off and making excuses.
How are you getting on, i will post after my first few days, best of lucj

hiya,

starting tommorrow, as thought best to start at weekend and get over the first few days of feeling awful whilst at home as my job has loads of driving so did not fancy feeling bad for first few days, so feeling motivated and will update you after few days, well done on your weight loss so far at least you are on your way

I'm getting back on the lipotrim wagon so to speak. I did this diet about 3yrs ago and lost a fab 3stone but over time its crept back on with those additional extra pounds :eek:(

I am getting married on 29th August 2012, and would dearly love to be the blushing bride for all the right reasons! ~lol~

I am hoping that I can get the support I need from this forum as the diet isn't the easiest to stick to but it does work and I know that.

Good luck girlies x x x

I'm getting back on the lipotrim wagon so to speak. I did this diet about 3yrs ago and lost a fab 3stone but over time its crept back on with those additional extra pounds :eek:(

I am getting married on 29th August 2012, and would dearly love to be the blushing bride for all the right reasons! ~lol~

I am hoping that I can get the support I need from this forum as the diet isn't the easiest to stick to but it does work and I know that.

Good luck girlies x x x

Hi there

I also did lipotrim a while back and lost 2 stone and had to come off it cos I got pregnant - this boosts fertility so be extra careful!!!!

Anyway best of luck and Im sure you will be fab for your big day - like us all:D

Back