New starter as of 30/01/12

My-year2012

Silver Member
Hi All,

I am a 25 yr old female weighing in at a whopping 13.7 for a height of 5.2.

Leaving in Switzerland with the husband of 6months with no job at the moment I've piled on the pounds so it's time to make a start.

It's day for so far coping well haven't had problems with water consumption on shakes, been a lil bit snappy today but it got it under control.

Read a lot of the threads and plenty of inspirational people out there, hope to be in a good place within 3months.

Putting my goal steps up soon.

Last edited:
Hi there!

Im 18 and 17st 12lb at 5'7, i started the Liprotim diet this week and i am now on day three! I have not had any problems except being thirsty all the time no headaches or anything!

Glad to see you are coping well!!

Is there any special ocasion you would like to loose weight for? I have a holiday coming up in June and would love to be able to wear a bikini! :D

Morgan
xx

Hi Morgan

We can stick to this together .

Main reason I am doing this is to feel better about myself , not to be classed as medically obese and wear certain clothes with ease.

But it's always good to have a working target.. I have a wedding in December attend in South Africa, money allowing maybe a August holiday to celebrate one yr anniversary for me and hubby.

I've seen a lot of people on CD not sure about Liptroim struggle during day 3 and 4 was so ready for it (not complaining thou)

What day us your weigh in?

Hi there, I started back on cambridge diet on monday 30/01
i am suffering a bit from headaches and funny taste in my mouth, but this time, i am going to go longer than a few weeks.
good luck !!
foxyx

Hi Foxy!

Keep at it, the end results will be worth it .

Are you drinking enough water?

Foxy2605 and Morgan how's are you doing.

I am now on day 7, still going well. However I've had a few dizzy spells last night and this morning but I am still good and haven't stumbled yet... It's all 100%

Had my 1st wi yesterday and 9lb gone...

Loving this :)

Last edited:
7lb, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done my year. This is day 5 for me, I get weighed on Thursday. Had a bad day yesterday but I am back on track.

Well done for you loss so far. We can do this xxx

Well done my year. This is day 5 for me, I get weighed on Thursday. Had a bad day yesterday but I am back on track.

Well done for you loss so far. We can do this xxx

Well done for getting back on track....you can so do this

Well done on your 7lb! hoping for just as good a result on my wi next Monday.

DollyGirl92 said:
Well done on your 7lb! hoping for just as good a result on my wi next Monday.

Thank you

It's day 10 for me....

Last nights and this morning very tired but nothing a nights sleep or a nap can't handle.

I am feeling good... Had a quick jump on the scales and can see its still working but not doing any grad calculations till monday wi.

So far managed 1 litre of water and will be having my 1st shake shortly.

Hope you are getting in well.

Day 10 good so far...

Finding that I can wait longer for my shakes...

My morning shake from 10.30 now to 11.30 and even then I wasn't hungry had as I guess it's not to good to leave it so long

Now the 2nd shake wont be need till. Around 4pm.... See how it goes

A good day so far drinking my water as I do the ironing

Day 10 went smoothly till I had my last shake and 2 hours later I am suffering from nausea and a weird taste in my mouth

However it's not leaving me with the thought to chase food as a remedy but to stay away from it.

I'll have a glass of water and call it an early nights and hope it wears off during the night.

Bring on day 11!!!!

Hi Foxy,

Having an early night help with the nausea I had last night.

It's day 11 and proud to say all days have been 100%

How are you getting on?

Day 11 is going well absolutely no complaints today....

Only thing I am slacking on my water intake but I'll will catch up.

Can't wait for Monday wi, I do feel like I've lost weight so feeling great.

My chicken and mushroom soup was AWESOME!

Day 11 has been great now only need a cup of peppermint tea and I am sorted

Bring in day 12

I finding this diet easy i just hope it shows on wi day( on Monday )

Back