New starter as of 30/01/12

My-year2012 said:
My chicken and mushroom soup was AWESOME!

Day 11 has been great now only need a cup of peppermint tea and I am sorted

Bring in day 12

I finding this diet easy i just hope it shows on wi day( on Monday )

Same here my year ! Finding it quite easy at moment I'm only on day four but I find this easier than any diet I ever tried , strange was expecting so many bad things. Hope things remain good for you ! Had just mushroom soup yesterday I liked it was nice got tomato tonight yum yum was good ! X

Slimming deb, let's keep it up

It is a very easy diet

No points counting or calorie counting no thinking what to have.

Just grab a pack and go.... Easy ... I don't have much if a social life at the moment so makes it even simpler.

Wooooohooooo it's Friday!

Day 12:

Woke up feeling great

Nearly done on my 1st litre of water.

I enjoy my morning water ice cold.... Some may say its weird but they say the colder the water the better for you body as it burns calories warming it up.

Bring this day on..

My-year2012 said:
Slimming deb, let's keep it up

It is a very easy diet

No points counting or calorie counting no thinking what to have.

Just grab a pack and go.... Easy ... I don't have much if a social life at the moment so makes it even simpler.

Yeah I think the lack of choice works well for me no thinking needed ! I'm having opposite problem lots of eating events taking place not happy I refusing most but some family things I must go to x

My-year2012 said:
Wooooohooooo it's Friday!

Day 12:

Woke up feeling great

Nearly done on my 1st litre of water.

I enjoy my morning water ice cold.... Some may say its weird but they say the colder the water the better for you body as it burns calories warming it up.

Bring this day on..

Well done my year ! Your sounds very enthusiastic ! I'm so glad it Friday first weigh in for me Monday morning excited but nervous ha ha keep up the good work x

slimming deb said:
Well done my year ! Your sounds very enthusiastic ! I'm so glad it Friday first weigh in for me Monday morning excited but nervous ha ha keep up the good work x

It's so exciting having wi it's like a motivation you don't want to let yourself down

Can't wait to hear about your 1st weeks success .....

Without wishing the weekend away......roll on Monday :)

Okay so went out to do the food shopping.

1st it's absolutely freezing out there at -10 warmer than Monday at -13 so I shouldn't moan.

As I mooch around looking at the chocolate displays ( am not a chocolate fan so it's okay ) they got chocolate out for valentines day and even east with bunnies and eggs. Literally the whole display has taken up a whole aisle but I guess this Switzerland choctaw land.

Lost track of my point.... As I was walking around the smell from the cafeteria within was stalking me.... Spelt like chinese too my favourite ..let's just say I've never done the shopping that quick.

Back in the safety of my house with my next litre ready to consume before my 4pn lunch.

I am sure my sense of smell is hightened just now too, i can smell all sorts of food all the time :)
WI on sunday for me
cant come soon enough ! as temptation is everywhere !!!

big hugs ladies

Same here at the office with a micro wave a kitchen inside all the pasta smells and cheese coming through the office nicely not good ! But have resisted tried the muffin with my milkshake today hum tasted ok but feel hungry as turned out small ? Drinking lots of water ! I been in tesco only for water but also found the smells yummy bakery smelt lush fresh bread yum ha ha x

Even food I would normally eat smell sooooo good.

Well we just have to remind ourselves what we are doing our targets.

Day 12 has been another 100% day

I am feeling FAB too

My-year2012 said:
Day 12 has been another 100% day

I am feeling FAB too

I am so glad that this diet is becoming so easy and a way of life. Losing 11lbs last week has made me so more determined 2 raise the roof with this diet. I love it and it's results.

Just imagine Girlies in a few months we are not only going 2 look great but feel fitter and healthier.

I love this site

Tarnby!

You are so right .... Can wait mega excited.

11lbs that's some amazing results there

Day 13!

Had me a lay in today...

Woke up started on water then had breakfast chic mint t 11....yummy

Just had me lunch 5mins ago.... Forest fruit super yummy...

While having lunch my hubby pops in from the pub with the a kitkat in my face.... Didn't have a problem saying 'No Thankyou'

Now looking forward to my tomato soup dinner later....

Loving the weekend....but looking forward to Monday wi ( sure hope my excitement doesn't let me down)

All CD peeps we can do his :)

My-year2012 said:
Day 13!

Had me a lay in today...

Woke up started on water then had breakfast chic mint t 11....yummy

Just had me lunch 5mins ago.... Forest fruit super yummy...

While having lunch my hubby pops in from the pub with the a kitkat in my face.... Didn't have a problem saying 'No Thankyou'

Now looking forward to my tomato soup dinner later....

Loving the weekend....but looking forward to Monday wi ( sure hope my excitement doesn't let me down)

All CD peeps we can do his :)

Ah well done on resisting the kitkat this is my first weekend on cd and its not been too bad but went for walk with my sister around a small lake and some kids had chips the salt and vinegar smelt lovely! I got veg soup tonight hood it nice , glad you doing so well my year I weigh in Monday too x

Day 13

Sunday us a perfect day for a mooch...that's what me and the hubby do.

Extra lay in and absolute chill out.

So far have had half a litre of water my choc shake.

Just sipping on a mint tea...

It's going to be a great day... Still a 100% wasn't even tempted when the hubby ha his Sunday fry up breaky

However I am really looking forward to my oriental soup tonight... Hehe haven't even had lunch yet :)

I know it's so weird how you start to adjust to this diet. I've had no hunger pangs yet this morning which is great and it's like I've just had 2 force myself to drink my strawberry shake.

How much weight do you have to lose?

I know it's amazing :)

I want to get to the 10s don't know how much exactly for now I'll say 10st 7lbs so I need to loss 2st3lbs

How about you?

Enjoyed my oriental soup for dinner

That's day 13 over and done with

Wi tomorrow morning fingers crossed

Then the count down to the next wi begins that what help me get through it my target... Seems easy when done weekly ad opposed to months

Bring it in

All CD Star 100% it will pay off

Back