New starter as of 30/01/12

Wi 2day and OMG!!!

Week 2 -8.9lbs

This is unbelievable I was hoping for just 5

Being 100% paid off

So that's a total of 17.9lbs in 2weeks I can believe it.

However count down to next wi now begins .

It's day 14

I am feeling FAB from wi and fully motivated for next week however with valentines on tuesday I will be going out with hubby do I don't expect a big number next wi. But it's a count down to get out of this week and back on the full program the following week.

Stay strong CDers it's all worth it

My-year2012 said:
Wi 2day and OMG!!!

Week 2 -8.9lbs

This is unbelievable I was hoping for just 5

Being 100% paid off

So that's a total of 17.9lbs in 2weeks I can believe it.

However count down to next wi now begins .

It's day 14

I am feeling FAB from wi and fully motivated for next week however with valentines on tuesday I will be going out with hubby do I don't expect a big number next wi. But it's a count down to get out of this week and back on the full program the following week.

Stay strong CDers it's all worth it

Well done on the great losses my year and good luck for the week ahead x

Thank you mega happy

Day 14 !

Feeling this is a way of life... Anything I an worried what I would do without the.

i.e. tomorrow is valentines day and if to Thai and I love my Thai food. What ever I choose I just got to remember to get back on the game the following day.

It's now lunch time and tucking into a yummy tomato soup

Happy days :)

My-year2012 said:
Day 14 !

Feeling this is a way of life... Anything I an worried what I would do without the.

i.e. tomorrow is valentines day and if to Thai and I love my Thai food. What ever I choose I just got to remember to get back on the game the following day.

It's now lunch time and tucking into a yummy tomato soup

Happy days :)

I'm freaking out about meal tomorrow night it's a real test of willpower as I decided to just have chicken and salad to stay in ketosis. Your doing so well my year a little treat and back on it won't hurt I'll be checking on you to make sure you do! ;) I just had Chico mint shake having tom soup tonight but first have to cook pasta for my bf and his cousins :( I love pasta ! Keep up the great work x x

Congratulations on the loss, excellent work
I have agreed with my bf to post pone Valentines day dinner. We are going to do it in four weeks. the plan is by then, my head might be more with the game plan of what to eat for the future
have lovely nights with your men ladies x

Day 14 and I am knackered

Feeling really tired today so it will be an early night but it's been a 100% dinner.

Postponing valentines not such a bad a idea. I will trust myself to be as good a possible luckily the Thai restaurant is a called 'Cha Cha positive eating' so it's not the typical Thai restaurant .

Let's all have a good nights rest for wise choices 2moro

It's Day 15

Only just had my 1 st shake of the day

Done my litre of water 2 to go

Plan to have my 2nd shake around 5 so that when am out for my Valentines dinner with happy I won't eat at much.

This will be my 1st day not 100% :-(

Had my 2nd shake around 5

Had my water intake for the day

Now getting decked up for valentines dinner with the hubby

I know I will indulge with food as for drink I'll be sticky with water

And tomorrow it's back to normal

Happy Valentines to all xx

So last nights dinner was great being with the hubby

On the meal side well let just say not so great but not to bad either

So I had sparking water .... How ever i also had a tiny bit of white wine

For for dinner some chicken wih bamboo sticks and pork with veg we for to meals to share

On the upside my portion control was great because I was full rather quickly ate like child

I am aware that may have kicked me out of ketosis.

I only have myself to blame if that's the case as I made the choices.

On the upside I have 5 days to wi enough time to get back up to make sure the scales don't go up I'll be happy if I stay the same or even lose a single pound.

I can do this

So it's now day 16

I had a sleepiness night don't know why.

Startin the day with some ice cold water. Aim to have had my 1 litre before my 1 st shake

I've been having my 1st shake around 11-12 but my body may request it early...will see how it goes

My-year2012 said:
So last nights dinner was great being with the hubby

On the meal side well let just say not so great but not to bad either

So I had sparking water .... How ever i also had a tiny bit of white wine

For for dinner some chicken wih bamboo sticks and pork with veg we for to meals to share

On the upside my portion control was great because I was full rather quickly ate like child

I am aware that may have kicked me out of ketosis.

I only have myself to blame if that's the case as I made the choices.

On the upside I have 5 days to wi enough time to get back up to make sure the scales don't go up I'll be happy if I stay the same or even lose a single pound.

I can do this

So it's now day 16

I had a sleepiness night don't know why.

Startin the day with some ice cold water. Aim to have had my 1 litre before my 1 st shake

I've been having my 1st shake around 11-12 but my body may request it early...will see how it goes

Well shows your learning with portion size my year! Well done for not totally blowing out , it's all about control and you controlled what you ate which means later down the road your be able to control your food when you at target x

slimming deb said:
Well shows your learning with portion size my year! Well done for not totally blowing out , it's all about control and you controlled what you ate which means later down the road your be able to control your food when you at target x

Thanks

When I was eating the food I did enough it but I knew when I was full

Eating food I thought would feel really special and would open up a can of worms and wouldn't e able to stop.

But it felt like I task i didn't eat it thinking I longed for it, it wasn't a mouth watering scene .

Once i was done I was done. If that was normal scenario even being full my old motor was there always room for pudding...hehe

Day 15 so far

Feeling good just consumed my 1st shake of the day...

Bring it on :)

Day 15

The day has gone well after last night valentines dinner.

I've found going back on the diet easy for today.

Today had my 3 shakes and my required water, if not more.

Feeling tired after my sleepless night so it an early night after some peppermint tea.

Hoping that everyone's else journey are going well and seeing results

Oh forgot to say I got all dolled up last night felt really good and the dress I wore fitted so much better with the weight loss that my husband thought it was a new dress it felt nice :)

Day 16

Woke up feeling good had a better nights sleep.

Was really dehydrate this morning maybe a result of getting back into ketosis after meal on Tuesday (valentines).

As a result have already consumed 1litre of water. Could probably consume another 0.5 before 1st shake in an hour.

Hope everyone is still going strong and on a great journey to be in a happier place.

So had my 1st shake around 11

I have done 2 litres of water so far today

Not feeling so great thou got that nausea feeling

Don't know about anyone else but I am on contraceptive pills I am not the TOTM break yet but seem to be on strange..,,,

Was feeling sorry for myself today when I had the nausea feeling

Luckily I was home and was napping it off

It made me not want my next shake

However after my nap I had my 2nd shake around 4pm

I then had to go shopping and pick up some groceries.... As I was getting dressed I came across a top that I love in a size 16 from primark...hehe it used to be tight on the arms, you could see my fat that was being squeezed by my bra at the back and my 38DD were nice and snug

When I tried it on today it was big on me... Room to stuff something in the front.... Arms floating in the top as they should....loose on the back no unattractive fat spilling over

I know the sizing in Primark is nothing to go by but nice to have something fitting as it was designed to.

It was a great pick me up

Had my last shake for my dinner and water intake done.

Having my cuppa green tea while doing my job search ad I am returning to London

Job searching sure isn't easy hoping I find something soon. I love working can't stand being indoors with nothing to do :)

Day 18

I seem to have got my days mixed up in my diary.

Feeling good so far

Had a good nights sleep .

Consumed 0.5 litres of water so far

I must admit I jumped on the scales this morning to see if I had a gain after valentines dinner but happy to say they haven't gone up or down so I feel safe

It's Friday. I have 3 days to make a loss before Mondays weigh in

I will be happy with even a pound but I am not expecting a large number like the past 2 wi's

Hope everyone has the Friday feeling and still enjoying the diet

Back