New starter as of 30/01/12

OMG

All I've been thinking about today in food?

Been day dreaming about a burger king burger.... I rarely even ate that sort of food anyway

Also been day dreaming about a slice of brown bread with a good spread of butter.

Luckily as much ad this had been on my mind, I am not hungry at all

But got food on the brain

On another not have had my 2 shakes do far, done my water intake too

Just got one more shake to go

Dinner was Leek & Potato soup...it was yummmmyyy

followed by a peppermint tea.

now to enjoy the weekedn in anticipation of my Monday wi

DAY 19

Can't believe I've made it to day 19

Feeling good

Have had my 2 shakes and 2 litre of water so far.

I am feeling good today full of energy.

How's everyone doing?

My-year2012 said:
DAY 19

Can't believe I've made it to day 19

Feeling good

Have had my 2 shakes and 2 litre of water so far.

I am feeling good today full of energy.

How's everyone doing?

Hello my year ! Day 13 here and all good too. Your doing a great job well done ! It's great motivation to read your diary which I do most days keep up the great work ! X

Hi slimming deb.

Your doing well too keep it up.

Have you decided if you like the soups yet?

I had the leek an potato last night and really enjoyed it :)

Keeping myself occupied doing some job hunting and time sure seems to be flying

My-year2012 said:
Hi slimming deb.

Your doing well too keep it up.

Have you decided if you like the soups yet?

I had the leek an potato last night and really enjoyed it :)

Keeping myself occupied doing some job hunting and time sure seems to be flying

I decided I don't like them and I don't look forward to them so Monday I will cut them down to 2-3 a week rather than every night as I like a few of them . Aw job hunting sucks hope you have some luck and find yourself a good job x

slimming deb said:
I decided I don't like them and I don't look forward to them so Monday I will cut them down to 2-3 a week rather than every night as I like a few of them . Aw job hunting sucks hope you have some luck and find yourself a good job x

I guess soups every night will have you questioning your like for them.

I tend to have between 2-3 soups a week too.

Monday wi looking forward to it truly hope I haven't gained due to that valentines dinner.

My-year2012 said:
I guess soups every night will have you questioning your like for them.

I tend to have between 2-3 soups a week too.

Monday wi looking forward to it truly hope I haven't gained due to that valentines dinner.

Yeah the first week I liked them all then this week been disliking them strange ha oh I weigh in Monday morning 8 am too! I'm sure your be fine you went right back on the plan after which was great !

Bring on MONDAY :)

Congrat to both My Year and Debs for doing so well.. A real inspiration :)

Congrats to both My year and Debs on doing so well... a real inspiration well Done ! :)

Feeling a bit dizzy and hungry today but i think thats because i ate too early this morning. I have kept up with the water and i know this will help. Went for a long walk today and then went kitchen shopping so it might have been too much!
Will take it easy tomorrow.

During the week im fine as my job is busy, its just the weekends.

Im not getting weighed for 2 weeks :sigh: ... i thought that would be best but now im not sure lol.

How are you feeling today ?

kaizen said:
Feeling a bit dizzy and hungry today but i think thats because i ate too early this morning. I have kept up with the water and i know this will help. Went for a long walk today and then went kitchen shopping so it might have been too much!
Will take it easy tomorrow.

During the week im fine as my job is busy, its just the weekends.

Im not getting weighed for 2 weeks :sigh: ... i thought that would be best but now im not sure lol.

How are you feeling today ?

Stick it out dear and before you know it the day will be over.

You need to take advantage of the weekends and chill out.

Walks are nice, I got myself a skipping rope and do about 4 2min intervals a day and the hubby has some weight so I give them a go. Nothing hefty just to raise my heart rate as I don't get much exercise .

2 week to your next weigh in... You'll be fine and if you have some scales at home you can alls have a quick jump on see how your doing.

Generally I am enjoying CD love the simplicity of not have to think what to eat or counting calories.

I have to admit that the best thing i like about CD is not having to balance everything out, check fats and count calories etc etc.

We dont have any family here next weekend so i will take your advice and take it easy (well easier lol)

Day 20

Received a call at 5am with bad news that my hubby's aunt has passed in the early hours of the morning.

Its very sad news, men show their emotions differently so just giving the hubby his space.

She had 3 children and all I can think is I don't know wot I would do without mother and truly can't imagine what their going through.

So far only manage one shake and a glass of water I think it will be a slow one for me today.

Hope your all okay.

Today has been a slow day

Been taking care of the hubby and making sure his got plenty of TLC.

On the CD side still going strong.

Had all my 3 shakes and water intake.

Weigh in 2moro :)

I am excited but not as usual because I know that my evening meal on valentines evening it hasn't been a complete 100%.

JUST praying I have not added... Well just got to wait for wi to know :)

This 3 weeks sure has flow by

My-year2012 said:
Today has been a slow day

Been taking care of the hubby and making sure his got plenty of TLC.

On the CD side still going strong.

Had all my 3 shakes and water intake.

Weigh in 2moro :)

I am excited but not as usual because I know that my evening meal on valentines evening it hasn't been a complete 100%.

JUST praying I have not added... Well just got to wait for wi to know :)

This 3 weeks sure has flow by

Good luck for tomorrow my year ! You have done so well not being bad when going through so many problems this week hope you have a loss x

Day 21

Woke up feeling great!

Wi in and it was 1.5 loss :)

I am happy with that didn't expect anything due to Chinese dinner for valentines and TOTM.

It's not a big number but another number off.

Fully motivated as I get into my 4th week.

Ideally for the forth week I would like 5lbs loss that will make it a total of 2st and I would be in the 11s.

What's everyone been doing for exercise???

My-year2012 said:
Day 21

Woke up feeling great!

Wi in and it was 1.5 loss :)

I am happy with that didn't expect anything due to Chinese dinner for valentines and TOTM.

It's not a big number but another number off.

Fully motivated as I get into my 4th week.

Ideally for the forth week I would like 5lbs loss that will make it a total of 2st and I would be in the 11s.

What's everyone been doing for exercise???

Well done again my year your doing fab! I did not exercise last week but I plan to do some light swimming this week followed by steam room and jacuzzi for a treat ha ha , may even try some walking on treadmill at gym but conscious not to get ahead of myself but I miss the gym x

Back