New starter as of 30/01/12

So me and hubby are flying back to the UK on Sunday for time with family after loss of aunt.

We out to the shop to buy chocolate as gifts for all. Lucky I don't like chocolate. However the choices were giving me headaches way toooo much chocolate to choose from....

So I've decided to draw up a list of the people/households I am buying from that should make it easier I'll give it ago 2morrow.

DAY 21

So far had one shakes

And a disappointing start on the water.., have barely done 0.5litre....I best get a move on

Have had 2 shakes do far

And 1.5litres of water

Feeling good today.

Day over Shakes and water complete

Good Night CDers

Remain 100%

Day 22

Woke up on the tried side today but I am good.

Had 0.5 litres of water so far and just about to have my 1st shake.

Today I've grotto prep/ pack for my trip to the UK

I was looking 4ward to the trip but now dreading it as we will be paying lots of family and friends visits stayin with them and I can only imagine I will have to eat ..... Not sure how I feel about saying I an on Cambridge

It's only been between my hubby, mum and dad haven't told anyone .

My husband has to fly back on Sunday but I'll be staying over a luck longer the challenging days will be thur, fri and sat while our itinerary I can all imagine will be full of people to see

DREADING IT!!!

My-year2012 said:
Day 22

Woke up on the tried side today but I am good.

Had 0.5 litres of water so far and just about to have my 1st shake.

Today I've grotto prep/ pack for my trip to the UK

I was looking 4ward to the trip but now dreading it as we will be paying lots of family and friends visits stayin with them and I can only imagine I will have to eat ..... Not sure how I feel about saying I an on Cambridge

It's only been between my hubby, mum and dad haven't told anyone .

My husband has to fly back on Sunday but I'll be staying over a luck longer the challenging days will be thur, fri and sat while our itinerary I can all imagine will be full of people to see

DREADING IT!!!

Aw you been doing so well my year , I started off not telling anyone about cd but now I just open about it cos people asking too many questions , like do you really drink all that water , what's that you got in there ? I just think well if I going to stick to it why not tell people will make you more determined, and more able to stick to at least ss+ ? People will support you I'm sure. It going to be hard to not gain if you dont tell people and I'm sure you don't want to do that x

slimming deb said:
Aw you been doing so well my year , I started off not telling anyone about cd but now I just open about it cos people asking too many questions , like do you really drink all that water , what's that you got in there ? I just think well if I going to stick to it why not tell people will make you more determined, and more able to stick to at least ss+ ? People will support you I'm sure. It going to be hard to not gain if you dont tell people and I'm sure you don't want to do that x

I guess telling people won't be to bad.

I'll play it by ear see how it goes, however there are just some ppl who don't need to know. I'll do my best to remain a 100% when visiting certain people will just have to make an excuse y I don't want to eat unless it's salad and chicken...hehe..

I really want to have my 5lbs loss by Monday cos that will mean 2st in 1 month which would be nothing but a big deal for me :)

My-year2012 said:
I guess telling people won't be to bad.

I'll play it by ear see how it goes, however there are just some ppl who don't need to know. I'll do my best to remain a 100% when visiting certain people will just have to make an excuse y I don't want to eat unless it's salad and chicken...hehe..

I really want to have my 5lbs loss by Monday cos that will mean 2st in 1 month which would be nothing but a big deal for me :)

2 stone is fantastic ! Get a bit of exercise In there and you could get to 5 lb this week I'm sure x

2 stone is fantastic ! Get a bit of exercise In there and you could get to 5 lb this week I'm sure x

I will try...this week will be a challenging one for me...

The social meet up is what will test me.

I know i have will power and ill work 100% to maintain a week of ss100%

I have now packed my suitcase and hand luggage

Managed to buy some chocolate ....for gifts...

Ready for my trip just got to pack the willpower before i leave 2morrow :)

As for today...Ive had a few dizzy spells and alil tired...

I find that i am now having my shakes because i have to and not because I am actually hungry....Anyone else feeling like that???

On the upside...I am noticing the difference in how my clothes fit and how my face looks..

Now on my trip is when ill face reality will see if the family and friends notice...I hope they do because i believe it will motivate me more....the husband says he notices but those who havent seen you in a while i think their reaction will determine if its noticeable by all.

How is everyone else doing?

Is the diet what you all expected?

What has been your biggest suprise while on the diet?

Ive decide once I hit the 2st mark I'll start a new diary thread.....so need to get rid of 5lbs...

A day complete on 100 %

3 shakes done

3 litres water done

Goodnight All x

Day 23

Feeling good

Have had 2 shakes 2day

And down 1.5 litres so far... So the slow side but will catch up.

slimming deb said:
Hey my year thought you were off today to fly to uk? Have you not left yet?

Not yet

It's an evening flight of 9pm

So still got time and a guaranteed day of 100%

Your day going well

Had my dinner

Heading to the airport

Now to arrive and go straight to bed

Early gdnite al

I know i have been MIA but its all explainable.

I arrived in the UK on Wed night.

so i was still 100% on the Weds and had a SS+ on thurs

however it was not possible to do the diet on fri-sun because we were at families and i just had to make the right choices

Come monday i had every intention to return on the diet.

As of monday i was struck by a stomach virus which is going round.

I have never been in soooooo much pain my stomach was having spasms...which has now resulted in having a very tender tummy.

I spent my days on the toilet with the runs and throwing up.

I have been to scared to eat anything as each time i put something in my mouth it had me rushing for the toilet.

Today I am feeling alot better, still have a very tender tummy and not much of an appetite...

However weighed myself and I have lost 1lbs :) (better than nothing)

I intended to be back on CD on monday....however dont know how much longer i can afford it...but will deal will that when the time comes.

Hope you are all still enjoyng you CD journeys

Last edited:
Back