NEW STARTER - JUST ORDERED IT!!

Hey, what's happening, Team G?? Where are you guys?? Hope you're still with me! :)

Aww, hope you're ok, steveio......come back soon!

Trickshot, pop over to Kate's thread if you're lonely :)

4th WI this morning - I've lost another 2kg! Woohoo!! :) Errr...that's about 4.4lbs. Really happy with this, can't weight to be weighing 70something again!!

Clardie, glad to hear at lest you're still there and hanging in there with me! :)
I tried to find Kate's blog/forum but only came across one Kate and that was a general blog started in 2010 or 2011 I think. Is there another one out there? And yes...feeling abandoned. Well, actually, think that's bit of an overstatement. I just hope Stevieo's okay and didn't need to have surgery or anything, just a bit worried, you know?

Hi, I am new to all of this. I would like to share the fact that I am trying to loose weight on and off for 2 years. It's ridiculous really. I am determined now but want to share my journey with others who are doing the same or similar diet. I have 21lbs to loose ideally in 3 months. I start my diet on Monday (bank holiday).

Hey, Hippy chick, welcome aboard! I started with the diet a month ago and have still got a good few pounds to loose so you're not the only one, plus 21lbs doesn't sound too bad - considering I've just done the math and my first month loss is 17lbs! So I'm sure you can easily loose 21lbs over the next 3 months. :)
Do you plan to do Exante? Total Solution or Working Solution? Either way, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors once you've got over the first few days. Glad you've joined us! :)

Wow...fantastic, Trickshot :clap:....your losses have been glorious! Long may it continue! Have you noticed a difference in your clothes? I can see my jawline emerging again...I do have one..yay! Aw, I know, I really hope steveio is ok. I'm sure she'll be back in the team soon. Just horrible back luck that she had that accident :(

4lbs off for me this week....and she's in the 12s. Yeehaw!

Have a lovely Easter weekend. Who needs choc :D

Hi, I am new to all of this. I would like to share the fact that I am trying to loose weight on and off for 2 years. It's ridiculous really. I am determined now but want to share my journey with others who are doing the same or similar diet. I have 21lbs to loose ideally in 3 months. I start my diet on Monday (bank holiday).

Hiya Hippy chick......and welcome :)

You sound very determined, so I'm sure you'll reach your target no bother. I've lost 20lbs in 5 weeks, so I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be well within your 3 month goal. Good luck...keep us posted x

ps by my calculations Team G has lost 3st 4lbs thus far :wow:

Morning

well done on getting into the 12s, brilliant loss this week. Inspires me to persevere.x

happy Easter .x

Hi, Clardie!
So good to hear from you, and thanks for staying in touch - and updating me on your latest big loss!!! 4lbs! That's incredible! Well done. And well deserved. :happy096:

Funny you should ask about clothes. I'm still living on a building site - the downstairs still isn't finished so everything is in the bedrooms upstairs. But as I decided not to do any DIY today I needed something else to do...and am just in the middle of tidying up my bedroom and chucking out clothes I don't wear any longer or won't wear again because they're too big. :) I can tell a bit of a difference in the pants, I'm throwing out a few of those, guess I've lost some weight around the waist. How about you? Other than the jaw-line, I mean. ;)

Morning

well done on getting into the 12s, brilliant loss this week. Inspires me to persevere.x

happy Easter .x

Cheers, Quirky! You've had some fab losses too......stick in there :D

Have a lovely Easter weekend too x

Hi, Clardie!
So good to hear from you, and thanks for staying in touch - and updating me on your latest big loss!!! 4lbs! That's incredible! Well done. And well deserved. :happy096:

Funny you should ask about clothes. I'm still living on a building site - the downstairs still isn't finished so everything is in the bedrooms upstairs. But as I decided not to do any DIY today I needed something else to do...and am just in the middle of tidying up my bedroom and chucking out clothes I don't wear any longer or won't wear again because they're too big. :) I can tell a bit of a difference in the pants, I'm throwing out a few of those, guess I've lost some weight around the waist. How about you? Other than the jaw-line, I mean. ;)

Aww, thanks Trickshot....much appreciated. Team G's support is the bestest :)

Must be a great feeling to be chucking out the bigger clothes. I'm considering doing that tomorrow. I think I should now bite the bullet and drop down to the next size in my trousers.....I've discovered that safety pins are dangerous. Oucha! There's a wee bit of collar and hip bone threatening to make an appearance soon too! I ordered a lovely dress yesterday for my hols at the end of May. 2 sizes smaller....I'm getting into it!! Must be at least 4 years ago since I last wore a dress. It's the little things :)

Just think, new house, new you......and you'll literally have worked your a*s off for it haha It'll be soooo well deserved x

Hi, again, yes, do chuck out those old clothes. Otherwise you'll end up like me - with 3 wardrobes. One for fat days, one for okay days, one for slim days...And it all takes up space in the loft and in the actual wardrobe. D'oh!

Those safety pins do sound like a killer, unless you cut a couple wholes in a silicone swim cap and wear them as undies, I'd suggest you get yourself some new pants!

Yay to the collar and hip bones, let'em come out and be proud. ;)

I'm so excited for you about that dress. It'll be a fantastic treat. Let's hope you'll be able to wear it, or are you going somewhere where the weather is guaranteed to be warm and sunny?

Usually when I aim to loose weight I pick an item of clothing that I really want to be able to wear ie fit into again. Haven't done this so far but will make sure I do real soon. It's a psychological trick I play on myself, helps me stay focused as it's something exciting I look forward to and also as I can see some proper, tangible, results. :)

Back