New starter...need some ideas!

lisalea

Hello.. A bit about me.. I'm 23, 5ft8 weighing 12st 7lbs. I've gained around 10lbs in the last 3months due to a pregnancy followed by a miscarriage at 12 weeks. I really need to get my life back on track as none of my clothes fit except maternity which I no longer feel comfortable wearing! I'm hoping to get down to around 10st 7lbs. I've been this weight before after losing 3 stone at weight watchers on their old plan, unfortunately I just can't get along with pro points!

Im planning on going to the pharmacy in the morning to get my starter pack. I understand that I have 1 meal (1/3 protein 2/3 veg), 2 shakes and 3 snacks each day but I'm struggling to find snack ideas. Seen fruit, ham, fridge raiders... Are all these correct? And can I have cheese and fat free yogurts like muller lights?

Any help would be appreciated :)

I am also a new starter and struggling for snack ideas. I have some muller rice that need eating so I will have them as snacks. hope you get some help soon. x

You don't HAVE to have all 3 snacks a day, just mainly if your feeling hungry, the key is to drink plenty of water throughout the day, good luck x

Back