New starter needs help

emmalala

Hello all

I am now on my 2nd day - so far so good......

I was wondering whether you are able to have the drinks flavourings straight away, or whether you have to wait, and also whether there are any other produchs which you can either use in substitution or additionally?

I am focused at the moment, but it would be nice to know if there was anything I could have if I feel like faltering without doing too much damage.

Thanks in advance

Yep you're allowed the water flavouring straight away just use it sparingly though as it has quite a high carb content.

If you check out the stickies at the top it tells you some other things we can have. It's the 'what can you drink on exante' or something like that.
But here are a few things.....
Reduced salt bouillon (purple tub, ornage lid)
Tesco still strawberry water
Tesco still apple water
Sainsburys still flavoured waters
Coke zero
Dr pepper zero
Peppermint tea

day 2 - well done for making it!!! :) check through the stickys above as they have some great tips.
As said, theres a list of drinks we can have. There is also a discussion in one on bars that are ok for an alternative.
its also ok to do a mix of WS and TS days as I think it was starlight??? who was saying she had the same first week loss on WS as she did on TS - check sticky on ketosis friendly foods for ideas if u NEEEEEEED something NOW lol. I keep cucumber sticks in a pot in the fridge and always take some to work with me. hth

Back