New starter - OMG the porridge!!!

chubbybunny87

Hey all,

Got my packs yesterday and just had my first CD meal today.

My CDC gave me 2 flavours of porridge but warned me that a lot of people dislike them...I thought to myself, they can't be THAT bad and I love porridge normally.

I was wrong. The maple and pecan...Words cannot describe :jelous: I just about managed to eat it all within the 15 mins. Christ...Good thing is that I'm not hungry!!! LOL

I stick to the same shakes, soups & bars every week. I tried the porridge last time I did the CD and I'm still scarred by it. It's vile. But I see some on here love. Everyone's different I guess
Good luck with your weight loss journey x

I love the porridges x

I like the porridge. Apple and cinammon is the best, maple and pecan the worst as far as I'm concerned, but I like them all.

I am on day 4 my CDC gave me 7 for each day they are really salty will be just asking for soups and shakes next week after my first weigh in

I tried the porridge first week and hated it but tried it again the other day and like it I I'd microwave for 30 seconds first and tasted good. The maple pecan one is strong tasting the apple ad cinnamon is good I want some more next week :) I'm converted!!

I know exactly what you mean - I ordered 5 maple & pecan porridges and had to force the first one down - I actually wretched when I tried the second and have never touched it again. I only eat the original porridge.

I am on day 4 my CDC gave me 7 for each day they are really salty will be just asking for soups and shakes next week after my first weigh in
Salty really? The Maple and Pecan was unbearably sweet to my taste.

I do have an apple and cinnamon as well, so hopefully that'll be nicer. x

I stick to the same shakes, soups & bars every week. I tried the porridge last time I did the CD and I'm still scarred by it. It's vile. But I see some on here love. Everyone's different I guess
Thanks and same to you! :) x

TriciaM said:

I made the mistake of changing and trying new things this week... big mistake so on tue and WI im going back to what I know... tetras and shakes!!! x

Back