Step 1 Sole Source New Starter on CD

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Carrie39, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Carrie39

Carrie39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.2lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    He everyone

I found this forum and thought it might be helpful as I started the SS plan yesterday. Had a couple of major headaches and got a bit agitated yesterday afternoon BUT strangely didn't feel hungry! I already seem to have smelly breath though is that normal for day 2? I am still trying to different products and couldn't stand the porridge so will stick with shakes and soups as they seem to be a bit better. Anyway, any words of advice welcomed. I have never done a meal replacement diet like this before but hoping will give me the kick start I need to a healthier 2014 (turning 40 this year!)

Cheers
    Carrie
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nmninos

nmninos Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The bad breath is a nightmare…but the worth it when you see the results. The porridge isn't for me either. I do however like the rice pudding, much nicer than the porridge. Its tough at the start but stick with it. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.