Attack New starter: today

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Hi all, I've started the attack phase today after being on Lipotrim for the first 3.5 months of this year and I managed to lose just over 4st. I still have about 20lbs to lose so thought to give Dukan a try. Am very impressed with what I've read about the losses so hopefully I will reach my goal pretty soon :)

Thank you :) I just received a phone call from the Evening Express here in Aberdeen and they wanted to interview me about the diet. The journalist knows I started today so she's gonna call me again in a couple of days to see how it's going :D:D:D

Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet which you can only get through a pharmacy. All you have during the day are 3 shakes and all you are allowed to drink is water, coffee and leaf tea. I've had great results with it but unfortunately when you reach BMI 25 you have to come off and I want to lose a bit more hence giving Dukan a try.

Hi Allyson, it's gone fab! Have been eating all my favorite meats, had Dukan cookies, cheese cake, low cal jelly... I'm one happy puppy AND I drank 3 litres of water as well. Bring on day 2! :D
How did you do today?

Thank you :) I just received a phone call from the Evening Express here in Aberdeen and they wanted to interview me about the diet. The journalist knows I started today so she's gonna call me again in a couple of days to see how it's going :D:D:D

How exciting!! Maybe they'll pay you to write a piece on you! (I was the Daily Mail's femail slimmer of the year one year, was interviewed, "misquoted" of course, and was paid nothing!!!). Don't give it away! Make them pay!

Well done on your losses on Lipotrim. Speaking as someone who has done meal replacement (LL and Cambridge) you will find this plan so much easier Good Luck

wow your weight loss has been great! im on day 5 of the attack and am finding it easier and easier, i tried lipotrim a few years ago but had to come off it after a week because i found out i was pregnant, i would def say that this is much easier!

Thanks guys! I weighed myself this morning and was very pleased to see I've lost almost 2.5lbs :D
Nah, they won't pay me, not really bothered about that as well as long as I get to mention my own business and the charity I'm co-director of lol
Dukan is a breeze compared with Lipotrim, I'm not hungry at all, sometimes eat just because I have to and still the weight drops off! :D

Back