New Starter

Bumpy0

Been reading up about LT and thinking about giving it go. I have lost nearly 3 stone on slimming world but put half back on again. Tried a few imes to restart but my heads just no in it this time. I thought if i was to stop food all together it may help me get back on track.

A fews years ago I did try Lighter Life but found I suffered with my carb withdrawal quite badly, just wondered how people get over this as this is what i am most worried about.

I want to loose 3 stones, am I better off trying the management or the full works do you think?

Hi, I would definately recommend Lipotrim, but only if you're head is in the right place. You need to be 100% committed to this diet to succeed.
I would say the withdrawls for most people are during the first few days before you get into ketosis. However, some people can feel bad for longer, it varies from each person. However, once you get past this stage, it is totally worth it, very fast results which keep you motivated.
Good luck whatever you decide, and keep us posted!

Clair x

Well done on succeeding so well before in losing the three stone. I imagine the carb withdrawal will be a similar experience on lipotrim. Once you get the first week or so over you, you will then settle in fine. As you did so well before on SW, maybe you should consider going that route again. Whichever way, lots of luck. This forum will be good to keep you on track.

HI there

I just wanted to add that this time around I didn't have any carb withdrawal side effects with LT despite suffering on the first 2 attempts.

I think the best thing to do is keep yourself busy and distracted for the first week just in case you do suffer. Plenty water and lots of early nights will help you get past the hunger and the headaches if you do suffer with them but, as the others have said, it's totally worth it :)

Back