new starter!!!!

hi everyone

well as the title says im new to this site and will be startin LT on tues (after sons 16th party)

i will need all the advice, support and encouragement anyone can offer.

i will be 50 at the end of april, im hopin 2 c a vast improvement then. although my ultimate goal is the summer! :)

i av 2 grandsons from my eldest son. i would love for them 2 think i am cool and glam granny!! ;)

i spend alot of my time workin so maybe wen im slimmer i will actually go out socially. my hubbie will b so pleased. :D

so anyone out there HELP!!!

You've come to the right place, well done on taking the plunge. This site is great for support and any info you require. We can tell you how to make your shakes more palatable, how to drink your water etc.. And when you're feeling a bit peckish just pop on here and tell us about it and before you know it you've been on here for a while and forgot about food....it does work.....that's why I'm on here now.....my little one's having his nap and I fancy a biscuit....but no.

Hello and Welcome!
This site is just fantastic, I wouldn't have survived this long without it.
So long as your head is in the right place (sounds like it), and you are under no illusion that this is going to be easy, then you've cracked it!
The first week will be your hardest until you get into Ketosis, hang on in there, drink plenty of water and stay focused. Those lbs will be melting away in no time.
Good luck!

Back