New starter!

Cazdaspaz

Hi guys joined this to keep my motivation goin! Joined sw couple weeks ago with a lot to lose, lost 5.5 so far so still quite far to go! W/I tomorrow and really nervous ! Xx

Heya

Welcome to minimins and well done on your weightloss so far - fabby!! Good luck with your weightloss journey

Helen xxx

Thank you :) this is really cool so glad I stumbled across it! Everyone helping each other out x

Well done on your weightloss so far and good luck with WI tomorrow!

Minimins is brilliant... it provides all the motivation you could possibly need :)

xx

Im confident il stick intill the end this time given in far too many times in the past! Xx

I'm a newbie too. Just completing my first week so weigh in tomorrow! I think I've been good so fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow! X

Good luck to u all! Should be back tomorrow to share the news, good or bad!! X

The way to look st it is...its not a gain! So you're still going in the right direction.

Oh and well done for your 1st week! I've never lost that much in a week :)

I know it's good I havnt gained but been dead good so mega huffed lol right more exercise and no wine for the rest f my life haha

Hiya im new too, just joined tonight. Also joined the gym this week and went for the 1st time today x

Lost 3lb Woohoo!!!!
Star week for me too so pleased with that and also consumed bottle of wine on Friday night although was extra good on Thursday and Saturday to make up for it?
All in all a success I think! And will hopefully give me the incentive I need to keep it up. All of you lovely people are helping too! Positive thoughts going out to all of you!
X

Very well done! I need to work super hard this week as i maintained for second week running so very annoyed lol xx

I just had my 2nd weigh in this morning too...and lost 3lbs!! Yaaahoooo!!!

That makes it 8lbs in total as i lost 5lbs in my first week.

Maybe we can help each other out by keeping in touch on here as we seem to be around the same starting dates?

Hows everyone feeling about the diet so far? Coping? What are you struggling with and finding the easiest?

So far im finding the diet easy...easy when in work anyway! My toughest time id in the evening when im at home! I can do the healthy meals no problem...but i used to be an evening snacker, so stopping that has been tricky. Im getting there tho and tend to leave syns for the evening now.

How are you all doing?

Yeomy xxx

Caz dont get disheartened. Maybe after the big loss the first week its just your body adjusting. I bet you'll fly on your next WI!!

Xxx

Wow fabulous loss over last two weeks! I'm finding it all fine for now. I snack at nights when I'm catching up with work but am trying to make sure I have fruit in the house and a cup of tea if I'm really craving anything usually sorts me out!
This site is really helping though. It's good to see that everyone else is going through the same things and it seems a very supportive place to be. Let's hope we can give each other kicks when we need them!!
V x

Back