New starter

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by nickinoos1, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. nickinoos1

nickinoos1 Member

Hi all, just restarted cd. I lost 2 stone with LL 3 yrs ago and felt great. Tried cd many times since then but found it impossible to repeat. Well on day 3 of cd today, got a feeling I can do this, this time. Hoping to stick to ss+ for the next 6 weeks. Would love some online support. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome2:

Welcome nickinoos1:)

You did very well on LL and I am sure you can do just as well on CD as both are very similar...sometimes regardless of diet your head just needs to be in the right frame of mind and when it is, it can make all the difference.

Well done on getting 3 days done and dusted, hopefully the ketosis fairy will be visiting you soon.

Here's to the next six weeks, just think how much weight you could have off by then:)

You might like to join the November Challenge to keep you focused...here is the link below.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/241934-november-challenge.html

4. nickinoos1

nickinoos1 Member

Thankyou very much. This site is brilliant, think it will motivate me, it's nice to talk to people in the same boat. I feel less hungry today, day 1 and 2 were the worst for me, I felt terrible. Thanks for the thread!

5. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello and welcome - maybe you can catch up on some diaries out there? Thats what I did at first, it really gavanises your motivation and many people have before, during and after pics which just blow your mind!

Welcome along in any case! Great to have you on board.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.