New starter

Hi all, just restarted cd. I lost 2 stone with LL 3 yrs ago and felt great. Tried cd many times since then but found it impossible to repeat. Well on day 3 of cd today, got a feeling I can do this, this time. Hoping to stick to ss+ for the next 6 weeks. Would love some online support. X

:welcome2:

Welcome nickinoos1:)

You did very well on LL and I am sure you can do just as well on CD as both are very similar...sometimes regardless of diet your head just needs to be in the right frame of mind and when it is, it can make all the difference.

Well done on getting 3 days done and dusted, hopefully the ketosis fairy will be visiting you soon.

Here's to the next six weeks, just think how much weight you could have off by then:)

You might like to join the November Challenge to keep you focused...here is the link below.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/241934-november-challenge.html

Thankyou very much. This site is brilliant, think it will motivate me, it's nice to talk to people in the same boat. I feel less hungry today, day 1 and 2 were the worst for me, I felt terrible. Thanks for the thread!

Hello and welcome - maybe you can catch up on some diaries out there? Thats what I did at first, it really gavanises your motivation and many people have before, during and after pics which just blow your mind!

Welcome along in any case! Great to have you on board.

Back