New starter!!!

After such a good week and a good result I've felt like crap all day today :( not diet wise just in my self, I've stuck to plan still though (I did have 2 biscuits but I synned those)

Hope I can shake it off soon xxx

becki22 said:
After such a good week and a good result I've felt like crap all day today :( not diet wise just in my self, I've stuck to plan still though (I did have 2 biscuits but I synned those)

Hope I can shake it off soon xxx

Big hugs hunni xxx

As always, thank you ladies!!!

I still feel awful today but I know why!!

I forgot to mention what I thought about my group this week, I hate it :( I really don't like the people, when she said 2 1/2 lb she asked me if that was alright, (last week she told us if we follow plan to expect great loses) I think she was a little disappointed but tough I was chuffed to bits!!! I stayed for the group but wish I hadn't really, everyone was just talking about having an Indian or cream cake or what ever when they got home, the leader was discouraging this behaviour and told them all off as it wasn't giving the new ones a good example but I didn't like it!!!

So I've come to the point where I'm going to enquire about going to a different group, it will mean I can't always stay for the whole group but that's got to be better then failing at this one!!! I'm not sure what I have to do to go about this so if you know please tell me, but I'm gonna see if I can get a contact number or something for the other leader!!!

:) x

The group I used to go to was like that. Never gained anything from image therapy was just more of a name and shame session lol. The consultant was awful though. I do if from home now but if the group thing suits you def look into another one hun x

As always, thank you ladies!!!

I still feel awful today but I know why!!

I forgot to mention what I thought about my group this week, I hate it :( I really don't like the people, when she said 2 1/2 lb she asked me if that was alright, (last week she told us if we follow plan to expect great loses) I think she was a little disappointed but tough I was chuffed to bits!!! I stayed for the group but wish I hadn't really, everyone was just talking about having an Indian or cream cake or what ever when they got home, the leader was discouraging this behaviour and told them all off as it wasn't giving the new ones a good example but I didn't like it!!!

So I've come to the point where I'm going to enquire about going to a different group, it will mean I can't always stay for the whole group but that's got to be better then failing at this one!!! I'm not sure what I have to do to go about this so if you know please tell me, but I'm gonna see if I can get a contact number or something for the other leader!!!

:) x

Hi Becki

If you go on to the SW website but don't log in you can get addresses and numbers for your 10 nearest groups. Obviously exclude any run by you C and start trying out the others as you see fit. You can just turn up at any group (1 per wk) pay your money and join in.

If you find one you like better and it suits you better you can ask to be permanently transferred there.

I would warn you though that each C's scales can be different as they are checked and calibrated at different times and may not all be right. So don't let any weird result throw you while you are trying them out. :confused:

I'm the same as you and feel a bit shortchanged at my class when I hear what everyone else does. But for me it's the only one within a sensible distance so I live with it. :D But yours sounds very offputting.

All the best with your experiments. :D

Surely if they are all different they aren't being calibrated correctly? The whole point of calibration is to ensure an accurate result!

Surely if they are all different they aren't being calibrated correctly? The whole point of calibration is to ensure an accurate result!

I think they must go off over time or something and diff C's have been diff amounts of time since calibration. I don't really know though, I'm only talking from my own experience. And I know it threw me a bit when I discovered it. Well the first one that went up dramatically did anyway.:eek:

That's a shame about your class Becki, I agree with the others and see if you can get to another class.

I really like my class and find it so motivational so it's a shame you've not been getting the same :(

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Becki

If you go on to the SW website but don't log in you can get addresses and numbers for your 10 nearest groups. Obviously exclude any run by you C and start trying out the others as you see fit. You can just turn up at any group (1 per wk) pay your money and join in.

If you find one you like better and it suits you better you can ask to be permanently transferred there.

I would warn you though that each C's scales can be different as they are checked and calibrated at different times and may not all be right. So don't let any weird result throw you while you are trying them out. :confused:

I'm the same as you and feel a bit shortchanged at my class when I hear what everyone else does. But for me it's the only one within a sensible distance so I live with it. :D But yours sounds very offputting.

All the best with your experiments. :D

Thank you, I have made enquires and will hopefully be going in a few weeks as work commitments stop me from going soon!!! :)

BlondeGem said:
That's a shame about your class Becki, I agree with the others and see if you can get to another class.

I really like my class and find it so motivational so it's a shame you've not been getting the same :(

Thank you, I was hoping for motivation but got anything but!!!

Well had an awful couple of days!!!!

To cut a long story short my * has been really really really bad, hence why I feel so awful and drained!!! I have tried to stick to plan (meals have been very sw friendly) but I have gone over my syns today and yesterday!!! I'm hoping that I can claw them back over coming days!!! I've gone over because of snacking, I think because I feel so awful I have just needed a sugar fix, I feel soooo stoopid for giving in but Im trying not to dwell on it or it will make me eat more!!! Normally I would go for a huge bar of fruit and nut dipped in a cup of tea but instead I've went for a curly wurly and an options hot choc, I think they call that damage limitation!!! It seems to be covering my need for sweetness at the moment but like I say it has taken me over my syns 2 days running, yesterday by 4 but today ive had a total of 23 syns!!! Really really not good :(

I'm quite worried about my * though!!! Due to me pcos I am never regular, I either go months with out one or one will last for weeks but the last time it was like this I had uterine polyps!!! Hope I have got more of those little *******!!!

Really sorry if that is all way too much info but I had to get it off my cheat that I had been naughty so I can accept it but I had to explain why so that hopefully everyone could understand it!!! x

We all do it Becki. Just draw a line under it and move on. Don't stress about it. If you feel like it you could try to use fewer syns over the next few days to compensate. But you don't have to. You could just call it a flexible syn day. So long as you don't make a habit of it you'll be fine.

I hope it isn't polyps but is just a bad *week. No wonder you're not at your best! Hope you feel better soon. :)

becki22 said:
Well had an awful couple of days!!!!

To cut a long story short my * has been really really really bad, hence why I feel so awful and drained!!! I have tried to stick to plan (meals have been very sw friendly) but I have gone over my syns today and yesterday!!! I'm hoping that I can claw them back over coming days!!! I've gone over because of snacking, I think because I feel so awful I have just needed a sugar fix, I feel soooo stoopid for giving in but Im trying not to dwell on it or it will make me eat more!!! Normally I would go for a huge bar of fruit and nut dipped in a cup of tea but instead I've went for a curly wurly and an options hot choc, I think they call that damage limitation!!! It seems to be covering my need for sweetness at the moment but like I say it has taken me over my syns 2 days running, yesterday by 4 but today ive had a total of 23 syns!!! Really really not good :(

I'm quite worried about my * though!!! Due to me pcos I am never regular, I either go months with out one or one will last for weeks but the last time it was like this I had uterine polyps!!! Hope I have got more of those little *******!!!

Really sorry if that is all way too much info but I had to get it off my cheat that I had been naughty so I can accept it but I had to explain why so that hopefully everyone could understand it!!! x

Aw hun don't beat yourself up. But might be worth popping I the docs if you might have more polyps. X

Purple Patsy said:
We all do it Becki. Just draw a line under it and move on. Don't stress about it. If you feel like it you could try to use fewer syns over the next few days to compensate. But you don't have to. You could just call it a flexible syn day. So long as you don't make a habit of it you'll be fine.

I hope it isn't polyps but is just a bad *week. No wonder you're not at your best! Hope you feel better soon. :)

Thank u purple patsy, still feel bad but I have a slight improvement on yesterday!! It's the tiredness that does me in and being on my feet all day through work really doesn't help!!!

Rkmriddell said:
Aw hun don't beat yourself up. But might be worth popping I the docs if you might have more polyps. X

Thanks hun, I'm giving myself the weekend to see how I am and if no better I will be ringing the docs on first thing Monday!!!

Back