New starter!!!

Hello everyone, sorry I've been quiet lately but I've been really quite poorly!!! I went down with a viral bug which hit me real hard (I think that may be down to my * being so bad, my immune system was low) and because of this I didnt eat for a few days and then when I did it was what my partner cooked for us all which I didn't have the heart or energy to ask him why to cook separate for me so I had 3 days of none sw friendly meals yesterday and today I've been back in track and I went to group expecting at best a sTs or at worst a small gain so I was really really pleased to have lost 1/2 lb this week!!! It is a small amount but I am so grateful for it!!! That is 8lb gone in 3 weeks :)

Pleased as punch :) x

sorry to hear you've been poorly, main thing is getting better rather than worrying about plan while your ill. 1/2lb off is fantastic well done :) hope you feel better soon xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
sorry to hear you've been poorly, main thing is getting better rather than worrying about plan while your ill. 1/2lb off is fantastic well done :) hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you, I'm still tired and have a funny rash but it's all good :)

How are you getting on with it all???

Thank you, I'm still tired and have a funny rash but it's all good :)

How are you getting on with it all???

good thanks, surprised myself with a 2 1/2lb loss today, leaves me with 1/2lb to go till I'm in the next stone bracket and 2 1/2 lbs till my 1 stone award :) Tried a few green days this week but to be honest, that was only because I wanted cheese AND milk one day and doing a green or red day gave me 2 of each healthy extra! quite like green though, might do another week of ee and green days.
Being ill can knock you for six for a while, just take it easy and you'll soon be back to normal :) xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
good thanks, surprised myself with a 2 1/2lb loss today, leaves me with 1/2lb to go till I'm in the next stone bracket and 2 1/2 lbs till my 1 stone award :) Tried a few green days this week but to be honest, that was only because I wanted cheese AND milk one day and doing a green or red day gave me 2 of each healthy extra! quite like green though, might do another week of ee and green days.
Being ill can knock you for six for a while, just take it easy and you'll soon be back to normal :) xx

Wow that's great!! I bet you can't wait!! :) yeah sometimes I think oooo I could do with some more hex's but to be honest I have just found it so easy doing ee (I guess that's why they called it that lol) that I'm going to wait until I plateu before trying the other plans, how long have you been doing sw???

Purple Patsy said:
Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you shake it fully soon. Well done on the loss. :)

Thank you purple patsy, I'm feeling better each day so I can't wait till tomorrow haha!!! have you been watching much of the rugby?? Got to say its been really exciting this year, the whole thing!!! I really hope Wales can beat France on Saturday :)

Wow that's great!! I bet you can't wait!! :) yeah sometimes I think oooo I could do with some more hex's but to be honest I have just found it so easy doing ee (I guess that's why they called it that lol) that I'm going to wait until I plateu before trying the other plans, how long have you been doing sw???

8 weeks now. probably should have waited a bit longer before trying red/green as well but as i said the extra healthy extras swung it for me! :) its nice to have options anyway, one of each was more than enough today so had an ee day, yesterday was a hungry day so fancied a bit extra! xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
8 weeks now. probably should have waited a bit longer before trying red/green as well but as i said the extra healthy extras swung it for me! :) its nice to have options anyway, one of each was more than enough today so had an ee day, yesterday was a hungry day so fancied a bit extra! xx

They are there for us to try and enjoy and if it works for u carry on!! :) wow what a great weight loss for 8 weeks!!! Well done you :) xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
How are you doing becki? X

Hi, I'm doing fine thanks!! Had a blow out with Wales winning and mothers day but still managed to lose 1/2 lb, would of been at least 1lb more cause I had been good all week really but i had a fab weekend so I can't complain!!! How are you getting on??!! X

Well sorry I haven't been on line this week, been ultra busy with work and researching/ looking for puppies!!! We've found one which is so damn cute and we collect him on Easter Monday!! He is ours sons (early) birthday suprise, can't wait to see his little face light up!! I'm looking forward to the exercise that he will bring me!!

Diet wise, I have had 2 small loses in a row but I'm fine with that and understand why!!! I've been really good this week and we are not going out anywhere so I won't be drinking which is good :) I already feel a little slimmer this week so fingers crossed!!!

I seem to be back to good health now too which is good!!! Took a while to get over but the main thing is I'm over it!!

Hope your all well and are on track!! X

Hi, I'm doing fine thanks!! Had a blow out with Wales winning and mothers day but still managed to lose 1/2 lb, would of been at least 1lb more cause I had been good all week really but i had a fab weekend so I can't complain!!! How are you getting on??!! X

sounds like you enjoyed yourself! I'm on a bit of a bad one to be honest, sts last week as i always get every 4 weeks, but since monday seem to keep sabotaging myself! I'm a nanny and one of the kids I look after is on holiday already. Their parents are very well off and like me to take them out to eat and treat them to snack in a cafe a few times each week as well as cake making etc, so this week has been a bit crap with all that! I am on holiday next week (not away, just not at work!) so should be able to get myself back on track and focused when its just me! xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
sounds like you enjoyed yourself! I'm on a bit of a bad one to be honest, sts last week as i always get every 4 weeks, but since monday seem to keep sabotaging myself! I'm a nanny and one of the kids I look after is on holiday already. Their parents are very well off and like me to take them out to eat and treat them to snack in a cafe a few times each week as well as cake making etc, so this week has been a bit crap with all that! I am on holiday next week (not away, just not at work!) so should be able to get myself back on track and focused when its just me! xx

Yeah it was good, I think it helps to have a blow out now and then!!!

Sorry your not having a great time at the mo, but try and look at the positives, you know where your going wrong so you can stop/change that and you are looking at your week off as the time to do this!! Sometimes life gets in the way of our progress which can make you either give up Yet another diet (in my case anyway) or you recognise what your doing look at how to change it draw a line an start a fresh!! It sounds to me your already doing the latter one!!! Just remember to not beat your self up about it!! If your starting again on say Monday you have two days to get yourself ready for that but just make sure your mentally prepared for a gain at weigh in!!! I'm not condoning what I done but when having my blow out I thought while I am doing this im going to have the one thing that has been driving me mad over the last couple of weeks and that is white bread toasted with lots of butter!! I know you can have that on plan if you syn it but my trouble is I can't seem to stop once I start with so I just don't have it!! Turns out that although I enjoyed it, it wasn't quite as delicious as I'd been imagining over the last few weeks so I only had 1 1/2 slices!!!

I presume your 4 week sts is down to your * which I'm sure you know it prob isn't going to change so you just have to accept it!! Easier said then done I know!!!

Hope you have a great week off, not just on plan but what ever your doing with your time xx

Thank you, was very pleased with the result!!!

It's hard, trust me I know it's hard and part of me is writing that thinking I can read that next time I'm on a 'downer' shall we say!!! We have all been there and I'm sure we will have many more to come but it has to be about how we handle it when we do!!! We can do it, it just takes time!!!

Remember how you felt before you started??? You don't want to go back there do you??? Remember the positive feeling of when you got your head around the plan??? That is where you want to be and can be again!!! Start back a fresh, look through all your books as eager as you did first time round!!! You never know it may just work! :) xxxxxx

Back