New starter!!!

Well I'll be honest with you all, after beefing so positive I went an threw my week away an ate lots of stuff I shouldn't of and went out on sat got drunk drinking lager (didn't eat kebab after though which is a suprise to me, just had a bag of quavers) and well I just let myself down really, I'm not sure if it was just because of the small gain or also down to stress (family and money) but I let my self down whatever the reason!!

So I toyed with the idea of not going to group and tried telling myself that I could follow plan at home and I don't need the group, but luckily I didn't listen to my stupid self, I decide to be super good today (which I succeeded in doing) and drag myself kicking and screaming to group and boy am I glad I did!! I don't know how and I don't know why (tbh I don't care) but I lost an amazing 2lb this week!! I feel weird because I'd told myself that I deserved a big gain because id been so bad but I got a big lose instead!!! I did a lot of walking last week whi h is the only thing I can put it down too but what ever it is I'm thankful and I am sooooo positive again it's unreal :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Yep, 3lbs on. Stayed to group and consultant and everyone else was fab and made me see that had I not have planned the meals o could control so strictly it would have been much worse. Xx

Well the main thing is you know where you went wrong and you know what you had to change!!

It's nice to know your getting all the support you need through group!!! If you weren't you may of given up by now!! Good luck this week, I'm sure you will do fine!!

Turn the negative into a positive by learning from it and it will make you stronger and more determined because you come out on the other side fighting :) xx

Well the main thing is you know where you went wrong and you know what you had to change!!

It's nice to know your getting all the support you need through group!!! If you weren't you may of given up by now!! Good luck this week, I'm sure you will do fine!!

Turn the negative into a positive by learning from it and it will make you stronger and more determined because you come out on the other side fighting :) xx

thanks hun, I will try to make it into a positive!

Well done to you, 2lbs off is fab! can't have been as bad as you thought! Bet you're glad you went to weigh in now- (sounds very like me last week haha!) its lovely to get a surprise loss when you have convinced yourself you've gained. have a great week hun xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
thanks hun, I will try to make it into a positive!

Well done to you, 2lbs off is fab! can't have been as bad as you thought! Bet you're glad you went to weigh in now- (sounds very like me last week haha!) its lovely to get a surprise loss when you have convinced yourself you've gained. have a great week hun xx

No I def was as bad as I thought but thank you!! Def glad I went to group!! What day is your weigh in?? Xx

Well done for going to group mainly! But also for the 2lbs off! X x

Well had a lovely with my (not so) little boy today!!! Got up and walked to our next town for a bit of shopping which was just over 3 miles so i have felt good all day, we got the bus back but that's mainly because I had lot to do when we got back!!

We are going on tour with the rugby club my son plays for on Friday to Norfolk!! This will be our 3rd year of going and it is absolutely fantastic!!! There are lots of sill rules you have to follow like this year we all have to wear bunny ears at all times carry or wear an egg at all times and because the theme for the weekend is sci fi (fancy dress in sat evening) we have to carry a spaceship round with us too lol!! The 'tour virgins' (people who havent been before) have to do all of the above but also wear an Easter bonnet as well as either a pink tutu or pink pants over their trousers for the whole weekend hahaha!! It really is great fun!! There is over 500 people going from our club so it will be fab :)

Down side to this of course is you spend most of time eating picnic type food and drinking lots of beer!!! I am going to try and plan as much as I can buy I hate cooking in caravans at best of times!! I'm trying hard to be good this week (really back on track after last week) and I will be really good when we get back (will miss weigh in on Monday) and j will hope and pray for a sts!!! Like I said I am going to try and plan but I am not going to let it all ruin my weekend!! Gonna take lots of pasta chicken and veg with us as well as lots of salad!! I will try to keep my drinking to the evenings (normally its from mid afternoon we start drinking) so hopefully won't cause too much damage!!!

Hope you all have lots of nice things planned for Easter!!

P.s. we pick up our puppy when we get back on Monday, I'm sooooo excited :) xxx

Hahaha weekend sounds awesome that sounds like so much fun! Have a fab weekend and please post pics of outfits and puppy on Monday! X x

Well after a fab weekend away, where I tried to eat as sensibly as possible on a rugby tour but drank like a fish, we eventually picked up ozzy, our gorgeous little puppy!!! He is proving to be the handle as expected but very cutte and adorable!! The pics really don't do him justice :) xx

image-2931235827.jpg

image-3666376977.jpg

image-2779433720.jpg

image-3012776373.jpg

image-2055173537.jpg

This is first time I've uploaded a pic on this I think so hope it worked xx

Awwwwww! Xx

Well I got what I wanted this week and sts but for some reason I've gone into sabotage mode I don't know why and I can't seem to stop :-(

becki22 said:
Well I got what I wanted this week and sts but for some reason I've gone into sabotage mode I don't know why and I can't seem to stop :-(

Stop! Step away from the chocolate/crisps/cakes/fast food (delete as appropriate!) a STS is great think how much I've lost, how much u want to lose and how happy u would b once uve lost it. A STS is brill imagine if u hadn't started SW ud b in a worse state. Chin up and go and have a SW fry up or something! Hehe hope u feel better soon xx

Agree- you've done so well so far, I know its hard.when you start going off track (ive had a wobble this week too!) But I like to think about what I can have instead. I've found so many sw alternatives now I can tell myself I'm silly if I ignore them and go for the greasy/fatty/usually not as nice version instead! :) xx

Back