NEW STARTER

Hi my name is Emma.
I am going to start my Exantie tomorrow.
My weight has crept up since having my children over the last 10 year.
So know is about time i did somthing about it.
Heres good luck to me and everyone else who is trying...

Hey Emma, Im on day2 today so pretty new to this too. Good luck on your weight loss journey :) xxxx

All the best I'm a newbie too this week and on day 5! Second day was the worse....headaches...but it does pass! I'm trying to lose weight too after having my three children! Stick in...:)x

thanks both....i started as planned...had a shake this morning not to bad...
dinner i had a bar ..not that fussed on them but otherwise going ok..

Hey ive got the 2nd day headache :( feeling pants. Ive drank loads of water and peppermint tea but im feeling fed up. I still have one more pack to have so will have that at half 7 and have an early night. Tomorrow is a new day xxx

The first week is so tough - BUT It does getter much better, promise!

GSQ

Honestly tonight I dunno if its coas its Friday night but I REALLY want that bar of galaxy in the cupboard....I must resist...feeling it though...will prob go have some coke zero...x

Hi all! I'm on day 5 and combined with Fri night am struggling! My stomach is making all sorts of noises and am desperately trying 2 keep busy. I am determined to make it through the weekend and hopefully like everyone has said the second week will be easier!
Good luck all!
Dev

Welcome and good luck :) xx

well its day 3 and things aint so bad...shakes and soups are fine dont like the bars though....find them really hard to eat..
I feel great upto now......drinking plenty of water to keep me going...

Hi pink angel

I save a bit of my breakfast shake and use it to make a "milky" coffee, then have the bar with that at lunch time, it's not quite a latte and muffin at Starbucks, but I just try and pretend! Xx

Hi Emma, welcome and good luck x

Welcome pink angel, how are things going? Like you, I find the bars hard work, can only finish one half at a time with lots of water and tea! But stick in there and the weight will come off :).

Soon2bslimmer x

Back