New starter!!!!

I started today and I'm in Cumbria too. Small world :)
I was going to do Lipotrim but there is a 6 week waiting list! So here I am on exante :)
x

Good luck on your journey thisisit2012, xxxxx:)

Morning people's:) Well Day 3 for me today, all going really well EXCEPT, I've got my period today, GUTTED, to say the least, as it being my first week was hoping for a fairly decent loss, and having read some posts regarding VLCDs and TOTM, most ladies have a poor loss that week :( So still gonna carry on 100%, not weigh myself until next Tuesday, and WHAT WILL BE WILL BE, hope everybody still going strong, have a lovely day, off 2 bed now after my night shift....nighty nite.....:):wave_cry:

Morning..:):)......Well day 4 for me on exante TS and so far so good, have resisted getting on the scales and having a sneaky peek, although every time I pass the blumming things I have to hold myself back ,roll on tuesday for 1st weigh in, only hope getting my period yesterday won't give me too low a weight loss, as I know a good loss would boost me up to carry on, Not that I'm gonna give up.....Noooooo Wayyyyyy!!!!! Off to bed now, just finished work, hope everybody has a lovely Day...xx;)

Hey, day 4 for me too-starting to get used to drinking gallons of water & peeing constantly!! Loads of people have posted about TOTM arriving unexpectedly, losing weight with something like this does affect your hormones so that might be why... Hope you're pleasantly surprised when you hop on the scales anyway :0) enjoy your sleep!!

Thanks misspiggy1981, I really hope I'll be pleasantly surprised on tuesday when I. Weigh in, but not gonna set myself up for a big loss with having period then I can't be dissappointed..I'm just gonna keep plodding on, and yeah the drinking/peeing process is something else eh, haha, I'm sure when I am at work they think there's something wrong with me, ( or I'm going for a skive) as I'm in the bog every 10 mins, haha, haven't told anybody, except my mum and hubby I'm doing this plan, just gonna wait until somebody notices ive lost weight, hopefully won't take them too long.:)

Morning:):) Just a quick hello to everyone before I go to bed, Day 5 for me today, stuck to plan 100% so far, quite chuffed with myself really for getting this far on such a restricted diet, but having no problems following the plan, it's all good so far, albeit I was dreading having the weekend off work, think if I were to cave in to temptation it would be then, so I've got myself in on overtime on Sunday so less time for temptation, And some extra pennys to treat myself with when I get to goal, well that's the plan.....Mmmmm. Have a great day every1...Looking like its gonna be a lovely sunny day...:):):)

Overtime sounds like a great idea to overcome the temptation, and great to plan some treats! Weekends are normally my worst time too but I'm actually getting excited about going out bright & early to get slime fresh air!!! Must be hard working nights & getting home ready for bed when the sun is shining :0( hope you have a good sleep but get to enjoy some sun too!! :0)

Hi misspiggy, yeah, weekends are when I seem to overindulge most of all, takeaways, wine chocolate, you name it, I eat it, haha, I tend to say, well I've worked all week I deserve a treat, then with great gusto, eat eat eat, till Monday then feel bloody guilty haha, Yeah not great doing nightshift when you come home from work ( I don't finish till 07.30) and the sun's shining outside, and we've not had many of those for a while, feels like your missing out, Hope your doing well with the plan, Have u had any sneaky weigh ins??? I've been sorely tempted, but managed to hold back, only just, haha, roll on tuesday...Have a lovely weekend...:):)

Last edited:
I am on week 1 and have lost 10 pounds :) this great loss had been a really good motivator to keep me focused. I hope you have the same, looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi sunnysmiles what a great loss for your 1st week, amazing:) Don't think mine will be as good as that with being TOTM, but who knows, not weighing until tuesday, and have had no sneaky peeks either haha, although I've been tempted, Well off to work shortly ( doing some overtime ) to get me away from house, weekends are normally when I have a blowout, haha, Have a lovely day everybody...oh Day 6 for me today aswell, so made up that I've made it this far 100% yayyyyyy!!!!:):)

My TOTM appeared today so not positive about a great loss next week but I know it'll come off at some point :) its nice to hear we are both new starters. We can help each other along! x

My TOTM appeared on day 3, gutted I was, still haven't weighed myself yet though, gonna save it for tuesday, Almost the end of day 6 for me today, and 100%, really pleased I've managed to get this far, honestly didn't think I would, well hubby's wanting to watch a film now, don't know what, so goodnight everyone, hope uve all had a great day...:)

Well done Kerry, looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow x

Thanks sammysmiles, I will be weighing in when I get up 2mra after my nightshift, and hopefully the loss I have will keep me motivated, must admit I don't really feel like I've lost anything, but I have stuck to plan 100% so should have lost something, when do you get your 2nd weigh in sammy.?? You had a fab loss 1st weigh in, well done, onwards and own wards eh, :) Off to hairdressers now, have a lovely day..:):)

Next Weigh in is Saturday then it's 2 weeks down. I am still struggling in the evenings but desperate times call for drastic measures in this case :)

Well done on your first week. x

Back