New starter

lola123

Silver Member
Begin next week, are the first three days the worst am really excited about starting this but can anyone let me know of the side effects. It doesn't send you mental does it??

Hi Lola, no it doesn't make you mental - well it's never done with me (I don't think!).

Some people get bad headaches, feel tired or run down - others, me included, don't have any side effects at all - though now I've tempted fate saying that I'll probably get a killer headache tomorrow.

Don't worry about doing the diet, if you do have any bad side effects they will only last for a couple of days and you can take painkillers.

Good luck with it....

Hi Lola...

The only thing I found was the headache but I suffer with those anyway !! I would suggest lowering your carbs before you start will make it easier in the first few days ...

Good luck.

Kirsty.

Hey Lola - and welcome. I don't think it sent me mental, but apparently my grumpiness increased while I was in abstinence!

Drink lots of water, and take pain killers if you get the headache - I also felt a little fuzzy headed for a few days, but it passes quickly and is pretty painless.

Good luck next week,

Leesy
xox

Back