New starter

lozzer58

Hi everyone, starting slim and save tomorrow did exante and lighterlife before but have had a few months off went for slim and save this time as the choice was far greater and the cost less!!! Quite excited to be getting started hoping to make some diet buddies along the way. Love hearing how everyone is doing x

Hey Lozzer!

Hope you do well, I'm day 4 of S&S and into Ketosis today I think. Packs taste great!! My mum did LL a while ago and switched to S&S and said the packs are nicer.

Hope you get the results you want!!

Gem x

Thanks geegee 83, I am sure the packs are going to be fine its just going to be those first few days getting into ketosis. Wow seen your results you are having a great start, well done!!! Because I have do vcld before I know it will get easier its just getting going keep up your good work your doing brill. Where abouts inyorkshire are you?

Goodluck hun! I was on lipotrim before and hated it, so I switched over and am loving it. Was in ketosis by day 3 :) make sure you have all your packs and protein etc! xx

Thanks rubberduck I certainly will. What an amazing start you have had!! I love seeing everyone's success it certainly spurs you on. Will look forward to posting my first week next Sundays,it will be nice to feel in control again at the moment feel totally out of control, I have put so much on since september but all my own fault. Going out tonight to a friend's birthday party and dreading seeing people who said when I lost weight I wouldn't keep it off following a vlcd. If I could get out of it I would feel really fat! Looking forward to tomorrow. X

Yippee :D positivity all round! My weigh-ins are on a Monday, so will be updating everything then :D I'm currently incredibly impatient because my scales have run out of battery, so I haven'y been able to cheat and have a mini weigh in for the past few days. GRRR! Ignore the people tonight, their opinions don't matter. You're making the change and you're not that overweight anyway :D (unlike me! lol!) xxx

i might take battery out of mine, its so easy to jump on scales every day ( and i do !!) even thought of getting rid of them completely and just going to boots once a week. Will be a lovely surprise for you monday good luck . I am guessing after a fantastic 11.5 pounds you must be feeling totally motivated and very pleased with yourself i would be. are you doing a mixture of shakes ,meals and bars ?

I'm in East Yorkshire, Howden, are you ooop north too?

Had a great first few days, luckily not felt too bad either.. Day 4 and today I only have head hunger, no real hunger at all, so hope you are the same! :D

Just been drinking soooooo much! Water, water in shakes, coffee, water, more water, Bouillon, water, coffee etc etc.. haha - I think it has helped a lot.

Keep posting and keep thinking of the summer when you can enjoy clothes shopping and summer days out

Gem x

Hi ladies! Im about to start s&s 2moro & very much loolinh forward to shifting some of this fat! Very encouraging to see how supportive everyone is! Xxx

Hi willbesize12 and newclaire2013 nice not to be the only new starter this week, hope we all have great week and we will be posting fantastic results very soon good luck x

Hi geegee83, yes I am up north too I am in not so sunny scarborough!! Keep up the water and more importantly if it's head hungry keep your self busy. I find the laptop always helps me I can get lost on the Internet for hours , a hot bath and a book too. I imagine I will be in bed early every night next week!!!!!

Yep, that's what I do, just surf the web all evening :eek:

Scarborough is about an hour from me, we got there quite often, in fact I was going to suggest a walk on the beach early tomorrow to the boyfriend as he loves going.. either Scarborough or Bridlington.. Do you go to the beach much? I'd love to live by the sea, although 1hr drive away isn't too bad either.

Good luck for tomorrow!

I am also strangely excited to get started! Iv done my research, bought my extras to jazz up meals (if i have to) & filled the fridge with water.

Planning to take measurements of my body tonight so that I can see where I am loosing the weight!

Wishing all you lovely ladies All the very best in your Diets! We CAN do this :D xxxx

Good luck willbesize12!

I have a stock of Tobasco sauce, Garlic pepper, & Buillon.. really helps flavour the zero noodles.

Good luck willbesize12!

I have a stock of Tobasco sauce, Garlic pepper, & Buillon.. really helps flavour the zero noodles.

Goodluck to you too GEEGEE83 :)

I have ordered some Zero Noodles from Wing Yip, Hope I like them.

Which Bullion do you use? xxx

Well I seem to have the low salt version and the standard one.. not sure if it makes a difference or not..

I also got the noodles from WingYip, they are great boiled for 5 mins in water tobasco and garlic pepper, I leave them to sit in hot water for an hour before I boil them and it helps them soak up the flavours :) yummy!

Thanks, I will adopt your method! Looking forward to them now :) xxx

Back