New Starter!

chub

Hey everyone, i just started this diet this mornign, i'm disgusted with myself, i did lipotrim there from july to end august, managed to loose 2 1/2 stone, and have put pretty much ALL of it back on.. could bore you with loads of reasons, but that's to be honest bul"%&$T i like food too much! yeah, we all have stress, and i deal with it by eating... well 2013 is gonna be my year, i started just this morning, will stay on it the full 12 weeks.... and will NOT put a pound back on.... it's all change for me, we're having to close our business, which means i'll have more time wiht the kids, time to join a gym, and i will have the figure i want/deserve... looking forward to getting to know you all and helping each other on this journey to a better all of us xxx

Hey Chud!

Good luck with your first day! Hope you get into it easily and quickly!

Gym sounds good, I've taken up walking most night and it's really made me feel good.

Gem x

Hello and welcome from someone who feels like an oldie now, and I'm only on week 16! I'm sure you'll do great :)

Welcome! :)

Hi hi ? I also started this morning! Have coped ok I think! Hope u got through unscathed too! Went out walking for 4 hours with our 3month old son in pram so I had no temptations! Some seriously strange noises coming from my insides though ?. Good luck with your journey!!! gxx

Hi chub and willbesize12. How have your first few days been?

Hi Caroline g, days are going by quickly I think! Doing well, sort of feel like I'm cheating tho as I'm not hungry! Slim pasta & zero noodles r very filling! No weighing for me until Monday! Can't wait!

How r u?

Gxx

Doesn't sound like you're cheating at all, sounds like you're doing great! You'll have to let us know how it goes tomorrow :)

I'm doing good thanks. Feel like I'm really in the zone at the moment, completely focused and 100% committed to sticking to S&S and getting all the weight off.

Well done you! "The zone" is a nice place to be, gotta admit I'm enjoying the challenge!

I don't like giving up or failing as I'm a stubborn witch lol so I will do this no matter what!

Roll on tomorrows weigh in, as long as it's a - il be happy :)

gxx

Back