New starter!!

crazyasadaizy

Hi all!!

My names Claire and ive ordered a 4 weeks starter pack to see whether i can shift a few(and more) pounds!!

Have used minimins before in my last weight loss (slimfast) and did really well, i find the support you guys give is invaluable!!

Will be reading through your success stories and goals until my box of goodies is delivered
:)

Claire xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Claire! Good luck!!

Thank you :) Cant wait to get started and see some results! Going to be strange to not have to go shopping for food though, lol!

Lol it has certainly saved me a bit of cash! And time spent in the supermarket! :)

Hi Kelly! Good luck with your journey....looks as if we'll be starting around the same time so will be good to keep in contact to see how we're getting on....and perhaps for some moral support? lol! x

Well my big box of goodies have arrived this afternoon, impressed at how quick the delivery was! No point in starting yet though as I'm going out for one last carbolific meal tomorrow with the other half as he's going away on business to the Philippines for 3 weeks and leaving just me and the dog to fend for ourselves!! Really looking forward to shifting this muffin top though!!! :)

Last edited:
Good luck Claire! Bet your OH will see a huge difference after three weeks! :)

I'm hoping so!! He says that if I'm still enjoying it and losing when he gets back that he'll buy me my next bumper pack for sticking at it!! His sisters wedding is on 14th sept so I'm hoping to look good in my frock for then! x

Hi Claire and Kelly,

Good luck with your first week, the products are delicious...and not having to shop for food is a definite bonus for me. Enjoy!! xx

My email said it wasn't due until Monday and it came yesterday so there is some hope it may turn up sooner for you?! X

Good idea,

They often email different special offers / freebies when you order over a certain amount so, may as well wait til they get it sorted. Pain though..x

Well I've stuck to it and have been 100% today! It's been hard...even though I've enjoyed the food, my belly wants more! Lol! Got a little problem with drinking all the water though, I'm a health advisor on the phones and have to stay at the comp with my headset on.....you're allowed comfort breaks but I needed to go about 6 times in 6 hours!! Think my bosses might have something to say about this, oops!! x

Well done for sticking to it in the first day. Im starting today so hopefully ill do ok.ive woken up mega early today (5am) so trying to wait as long as I can for my porridge!x

Hi Kelly! I've been doing well up until today!! Have really felt awful today, feel like I'm gonna throw up and feel shaky!! But it's my day off from work so I can suffer in silence!! Had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and it says I've lost 6lbs so I'm very happy with that! :) hopefully your pack won't take too long to get here this time!! x

you can always have a boiled egg if you feel like it might help. xx glad you're doing well and 6lbs is FAB!! :D

it says its due to be dispatched tomorrow, when i look at the order in my account on the exante website, so fingers crossed. i would love it to be here before the bank holiday! lolol. xx

Back