new starter :-)

Good Luck for Day 2 :) I think it's 50 Posts for Pics so you best get posting ;-) x

Lol I'll get posting if the cherubs allow! ! They are quite excitable with all this strong wind...think its gone up their tails!! Xxx

Awwwww bless them! It's quite bad here, I was up at 5am, yawn! X

Awwwww bless them! It's quite bad here, I was up at 5am, yawn! X

Yes we've lost a few branches out the front but its not too bad. Hubby & 10 year old daughter slept through but me and my little man, 8, were awake from 4 watching the wind. I did doze off later on but he didn't. .. double yawn lol!

Just been reading your diary, nearly caught up to present time lol! Love alk your bargains xxx

Yes we've lost a few branches out the front but its not too bad. Hubby & 10 year old daughter slept through but me and my little man, 8, were awake from 4 watching the wind. I did doze off later on but he didn't. .. double yawn lol!

Just been reading your diary, nearly caught up to present time lol! Love alk your bargains xxx

My Diary is very very busy, it's like the Youth Club of Minis ;-) x I hope to grab myself a Power Nap later! X

I don't blame you re the nap. We are having a pj/dvd day today. I've got the week off work because of half term so its a chilling week :thumbup:

Sounds lovely :) I might have a sneaky nap this afternoon! X Which DVDs are u watching? X

Sounds lovely :) I might have a sneaky nap this afternoon! X Which DVDs are u watching? X

Well it started off with Rise of the Guardians then that got changed to Horrid Henry but then daughter disappeared to her room to tidy :eek: and son is playing so I've put the tv back on lol!
Hope you get your power nap later xxx

Well it started off with Rise of the Guardians then that got changed to Horrid Henry but then daughter disappeared to her room to tidy :eek: and son is playing so I've put the tv back on lol!
Hope you get your power nap later xxx

So do I!!! Poppy is just playing now so I'm watching a bit of TV too.x

Back