• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new starter!

hi Gemz,
Well done on your weight loss, your doing really well! To the soup if you look on previous posts on here i posted one about chicken soup and theres a list on there that people have added as to what you can do with the soup.
Hope this helps.

'Ello missus! I'll try and find the link for you... hang on

What, the official LT people? Who got told that? Nothing at all? (Just seems a bit strange when nearly everyone on here who has it adds stuff and has lost millions of fat lol)

Hmmm.... well I'd say it's up to you Gem to be honest. LT also said no to cinnamon strips and a week later confessed that they had no information on the cinnamon ones... If you want to add stuff to it I'd say go ahead honey x

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Youve done amazingley well,you should have a big cheesy grin for that weight loss!

oh well done hun i bet you are well pleased that is fantastic lose for your second week. xxx

It was her first WI MHM ;)

That's what I said but these girls they just won't listen Cankster! lol

Chicken crisps are suitable for veggies too! I think it's some weird one like cheese and onion which you'd think would be suitable for veggies but actually isn't! WTF?