New starter

Thanks everyone for the fantastic support. Day 1 nearly over and not as bad as i thought it would be, still feel motivated and happy to carry on!! Hope the others who started today are still going strong
x

Glad your first day has gone so well. Just stick to it and keep your goals in mind and you can do it.

Well done on your first day Stef! If you've got the right 'head' on it's not as bad as you might think. Keep it up! xx

welcome to minimins and good luck with your weightloss journey xxxxxxxx
Wow you have done sooooooo well!!!, well done if i could have half of your success, whats kept you going?? x

Hi Stef,

I found today ok too!! - but then i'm being so focused on drinking water that the thought of food has passed me by!

hope tomorrow is good for us both

x
Hi Kat,
Hope you did ok today. I am trying really hard to stay focused today, kept thinking about food on the way home in the car. Summer is on the way and i want to feel confident this year x:)

Hi Kat,
Hope you did ok today. I am trying really hard to stay focused today, kept thinking about food on the way home in the car. Summer is on the way and i want to feel confident this year x:)

Glad you have had a good day!

I have been so poorly today, banging headache and sick too:sign0137:... i am going to bed in a minute with a bottle of water and a book (well until mistresses comes on!).
Heres to another good day for you tomorrow and a better one for me

K xx:p:p

Hi Stef,

How is it going? i think i am through to the other side .... but god do i want to eat something ..... don't get me wrong i am not hungry i just want to chew something!

xxx
Hi Kat,
glad to hear your feeling better! I haven't had that sickly feeling yet and am not looking forward to it, but i have had a few headaches. We have both done really well to get this far, end of day 4 today, yippee. I have been on my scales and it looks as though i have lost a few pounds which is brilliant!
Yeh i know what you mean about the need to chew, i keep wanting even some chewing gum. The guys i work with suggested tissues!!! or dust!!
Anyway good luck for another day.
Steph
xx

Hi Steph,

I think that a sponge may be the answer!!

hope that today goes well, Roll on WI on monday - J has hidden my scales ( on purpose)

xx
Hi Kat,
hope your still going strong. Day 7 for us today and WI tomorrow. I defo feel slimmer
Good luck
x

Hi good luck to you all. I'm on day 4 now and i feel a little slimmer...but it could be my imagination...hehehe. Im not feeling so hungry but empty...if you know what i mean...weird feeling. Headache seems to have gone this morning but still feel more dopey than usual.:D I miss the chewing action as well..weekend has defo been the hardest.
Roll on weigh in on thursday...good luck with everyone else's weigh in!

xxx

Good luck with the weighins!! x

Thank you - i cannot wait to WI tomorrow - i have been in floods of tears today as i just wanted to eat - not hungry just wanted to eat and to taste something tasty! OH assures me that i am doing really well but feel so poo! hey ho never mind almost Monday!

xxx

Thanks guys.
Today has been really hard and i soooo wanted to eat but then i tried some clothes on and they looked a bit looser than normal, this has inspired me to carry on. I made the mistake of watching "come dine with me" on TV this aft and it was a killer!!!
xx

Good luck tomorrow !

Hi all,

Just started on LT this week aswell. This forum is a great support - lots of useful feedback.

Not finding the first week as tough as I thought, but seem to be less "mentally alert" than normal. Is that usual in the first week, and if so does it go once I get up and running..?

Hi all,

Just started on LT this week aswell. This forum is a great support - lots of useful feedback.

Not finding the first week as tough as I thought, but seem to be less "mentally alert" than normal. Is that usual in the first week, and if so does it go once I get up and running..?

Ive been like that...feel like my brain is in slow motion...well more than normal! :D
done 4 days now...! miracle for me.

Back