New starter

Great news for me 10lbs loss, i'm really happy with that, worth resisting the temptation. Hope all new starters are doing ok this week x

WOW!!! Fantastic! Well done you!! What an inspiration! xx

Hi there, well done for beginning your journey to fabulous weight loss......and for me, the cleanest home I have ever had!!! Must have spent most of my past life filling my face!!! You will have ups and downs, in fact yeserday for me was particularly hard (day 11) but today I feel great!!! Just stay focused and positive and always have a glass of water in front of you to sip throughout the day. You will pick up lots of inspirational tips on this brilliant site. Good Luck !

welcome

Good to see you have found this site. A good tip is to keep logging on here and get chatting. You will get lots of support and before you know it you will be into your 9th week just like me.
I am surprised that I have been so resiliant and stuck to it, but the rewards clearly outweigh the boredom. When you see that weight loss each week it really spurs you on.

So stay focussed

Keep chatting

Keep mixing the shakes

Drink the water

Keep losing the weight

Keep an eye on you bowels

Watch that weight drop off;););)

Well done Stef!! I would love to get to another stone in 4 weeks that would mean 2 stone in 6 weeks which would just be amazing! i have to admit that i hate it so much! so bored it's unbelievable! xxx
I agree it is very boring but i'm finding it a bit easier now that i'm having the vanilla shake done in the microwave and a spoonful of coffee and a sweetner added, i make 2 cups from one sachet. Same with the with the chocolate. Have you tried it like that? x

I agree it is very boring but i'm finding it a bit easier now that i'm having the vanilla shake done in the microwave and a spoonful of coffee and a sweetner added, i make 2 cups from one sachet. Same with the with the chocolate. Have you tried it like that? x

Steffie, you are not supposed to microwave the shakes, they can lose the nutrients hun, just add hot water and blitz with your blender.

No problem, thats whats so great about this forum, we can pass all the tips we got told. I got told that on my first day because I microwaved my first ever shake and it was gross.

No problem, thats whats so great about this forum, we can pass all the tips we got told. I got told that on my first day because I microwaved my first ever shake and it was gross.
Hi, Thanks the advice is great. I will use hot water from the kettle? I don't really like the shakes as cold drinks xx

Last edited:
Back