New Starter

GotTheTShirt

Hello.

My order is in and will be starting my exante journey when it arrives.
I'm on Day 1 today using up some Cambridge I have left from last time. (Many, many, many restarters!)

I lost 30lbs on Lipotrim and have managed to regain over the last 2 yrs. Not sure if that counts as yo-yo dieting?!

Hoping Exante taste better than CD.

Can anyone tell me if bars are ok from the beginning and is it just 1 bar a day? Exante Site doesn't seem to give too much imformation so I'm hoping for detailed instruction with pack.

No doubt I'll be back later as I try not to waver at supper time.

Hi GotTheTshirt. I am waiting for my packs to arrive ( missed the delivery guy earlier today but as it happens he lives in our village so is going to drop them off on his way home from work !!) Hope your day is going well. Which Exante plan are you planning on doing? I am swaying between Total & Working.

Hello.

My order is in and will be starting my exante journey when it arrives.
I'm on Day 1 today using up some Cambridge I have left from last time. (Many, many, many restarters!)

I lost 30lbs on Lipotrim and have managed to regain over the last 2 yrs. Not sure if that counts as yo-yo dieting?!

Hoping Exante taste better than CD.

Can anyone tell me if bars are ok from the beginning and is it just 1 bar a day? Exante Site doesn't seem to give too much imformation so I'm hoping for detailed instruction with pack.

No doubt I'll be back later as I try not to waver at supper time.

Hi GotTheTShirt,

Welcome to the Exante forum! :)

Well done on losing the 30 lbs on LT. You've done it before so you know that you can do it again.

I have never tried CD products so can't compare to Exante, but the Exante products taste really nice. Remember that they do not contain any additives or preservatives so they may not be as strong flavoured (sweet for shakes and salty for soups) as products you have tried before. I like all the shakes. My favourite soups are Mushroom and Thai Chicken. The bars are tasty too.

You are only supposed to have 1 bar per day maximum because they contain more carbs than the soups and shakes. (Bars contain about 24g of carbs while soups / shakes have about 10g or so).

Have you decided which solution you are doing? I did Total Solution for a week and lost 6.5 lbs, but I have to admit I found it very difficult to stay away from food. I have now switched to Working Solution which is 3 packs plus a low carb meal.

I hope you and Hunca receive your products soon. It's quite exciting when you start a new diet isn't it? Like a kid getting new toys at Christmas! He he he!

Wish you both the best of luck in Week 1!

Any questions - feel free to post! :D

Welcome to Exante Got The T Shirt! Bars are fine from day 1. Just stick to one per day as Lisa says. The products are really nice (well i think so!). If you find they aren't sweet enough, you can add a tablet sweetner.

Good luck on the diet.

Hi GotTheTshirt......hooray another exante dieter. I'm on day 3, feeling very virtuous as not one morsel of food has pased my lips (curses to the OH who had chips yesterday). Look forward to hearing about your progress

Hi Guys

Day 1 didn't happen 'cos made a CD shake and just couldn't face it. Sorry.

Waiting for Exante to arrive. Ordered on Thurs at 2pm so hopefully sitting at work waiting for me on Monday morning. Didn't arrive while I was there on Friday but back in on Monday and will start water in morning till I get there.

Can I join the gang on Monday? Hunca when are you starting?

Hi GotTheTshirt.....did your packs arrive???? Good luck if you've started.

Hi All

Started on Monday and all went ok. Lots of water, 2 shakes and a bar. I tend to split my shakes in half but add the usual water. Just not keen on them too thick and the more water the better or as we used to say on Lipotrim - 'The more you drink the more you shink'!

Today good. Not hungry although my tummy threatened to growl in a massage earlier which could have been rather embarrising but water intake down as I'm at work and can't keep stopping for the loo. I'll up it later

So far tomato soup better than expected and vanilla really yummy with a bit of coffee. Looking forward to a chocolate orange bar when the kids are at swimming classes after school and vegetable soup for supper.

Hope Tuesday going well for the rest of you.

Glad to hear that you are getting on well GTT. Good luck for your first weigh in.

Hi all,
Have been faffing about with weight loss for some time and have been using celebrity slim but can't cope with eating one meal. Have decided I need to go to total replacement. Liked the idea of Exante so ordered the promotional pack. It arrived today what I was out unfortunately the depot is 25 miles away in an area I never go, so dont think I will be re ordering. If they used the post office would be ok as nearer to collect if I am out. Never mind, am going to a lighter life info session as soon as I can cos need the counselling not just the packs. Hope you do well on exante am looking forward to trying it myself when i can eventually get it!

Hi all,
Have been faffing about with weight loss for some time and have been using celebrity slim but can't cope with eating one meal. Have decided I need to go to total replacement. Liked the idea of Exante so ordered the promotional pack. It arrived today what I was out unfortunately the depot is 25 miles away in an area I never go, so dont think I will be re ordering. If they used the post office would be ok as nearer to collect if I am out. Never mind, am going to a lighter life info session as soon as I can cos need the counselling not just the packs. Hope you do well on exante am looking forward to trying it myself when i can eventually get it!

Hi Vanda,

Another CS defect! Ha ha ha! :D

Sorry to hear the depot is so far away. Could you not get them to deliver it to work or somewhere more convenient for you? And order a few weeks worth so that you don't need to deal with too many deliveries?

I was on CS for 9 weeks. I enjoyed the diet and was never hungry. But I was quite concerned about how tasty the shakes were! By that I mean, the additives etc they have put in the shakes to make them taste so good. So I looked for alternatives and I tried the Exante products.

I really like the Exante products. I've been a naughty girl these past few days. This week has not been great really. Think I lost my head!

I've decided to take a couple of days off and start again soon. Re-ignite the passion! He he he!

Hope your LL session goes well ;)

Hi Vanda

It's a shame that you are put off because of the delivery method as the Exante products are really nice and so much cheaper than LL. Will the delivery company not redeliver to you if you call them?

I am sure I could organise something with Exante to get your products shipped via Royal Mail if you were still interested. Just let me know if I can help.

And if you need the help of a consultant, it could be arranged for you to get telephone or email support if that would work for you.

Thanks for your offers of help. Good news the man from Interlink called this morning when I was in so have got the products. He said they always try to redeliver the next day, just as well I didn't go to collect would have been a tad put out!

Am finishing off the cs then will try the exante. I def need the extra help to deal with why I cant cope around food and why I eat when I am not hungry and all that. Would the telephone or e mail support help with that?
Am going to the ll info session on saturday so by then will have tried the exante so hopefully make an informed decision and stop faffing!

Exante don't offer counselling as LL do, but what a consultant can offer you is support and encouragement to help you to take control of your future. Just let me know if you would like to discuss it further. I would be happy to have a chat on the phone with you.

Good luck Vanda. Whether it's exante or LL if you're committed the results are amazing. I met another colleague today who's lost 3 stone since starting on LL. The support here is wonderful, I'm not a group sort of person so Exante works for me.:553:

Back