new strawberry tetra brik coming out sept

Do you think they thought strawberry was a good seller in the shake that they thought it would be a good seller as a Tetra ? Must say , its refreshing the strawberry shake , so I think it will be a good seller as a Tetra .

Having been off the diet for a few weeks and eating (and most def enjoying) all sorts of 'nasties' the thought of a chippie tasty is ....................yuck! I wish, i wish, i wish, i could get back in the game. just now i'm enjoying some time off and mentally preparing for kids going back mid aug and getting stone or so off for hols in oct.

I have tried it!!! my CDC went to a conference and gave me one to try... they are delicious!!! cant wait til sept!

Well Roll on Sept lol , bet they are refreshing on a hot day out of the freezer.

Yes the Vanilla Tetra never materialised LOL
And it was SO delicious! I've been hoping for it to arrive since I tasted it 3 years ago....:cry:

I'm sure that this Strawberry will be better than the original one, which was so vile it never made it to the marketplace!

But where on earth am I going to find the space to keep yet another flavour???

Looking forward to trying it - I live on choc Tetras so something else might be nice.

And it was SO delicious! I've been hoping for it to arrive since I tasted it 3 years ago....:cry:

I'm sure that this Strawberry will be better than the original one, which was so vile it never made it to the marketplace!

But where on earth am I going to find the space to keep yet another flavour???

LOL, I'm not a fan of Tetra though they are very popular with my clients, so I'm looking forward to the strawberry :).

Back