New SW cookbook

There is a new SW recipe book out - can't remember the exact title but it is meals for under a fiver.

Some excellent recipes in there - I have tried the Chicken Italiana and the smoked mackerel and potato salad with a delicious buttermilk dressing.

I don't attend a class so where would I be able to buy that? Thanks

my cons showed us this book at class i wasn't impress can't see my family eating much out of there. my children eat loads of veg but only reg veg if u know what i mean and my dd at the age she won't try much

I bought this on Tuesday and think it's fab! There may be a lot of veg in them but I tend to omit things like leeks if DD if having it and add swede instead for example.

I've made the Old fashioned chicken soup and it's wonderful. I plan on making the meatloaf this week as well as the tomato and balsamic pasta.
For a fiver I was very impressed, it's better than some of the other SW cookbooks I've had.

Our consultant went through the book, and was excited not so much by the actual meal recipes, but by the variety of free sauces made up for most meals, which can be used for anything.
Free sauces rule :D

new book sounds good - i am a sucker for a receipe book!
what is it called so I can keep an eye on ebay?

Ive put my order in! I had a look and the recipes look fab, cant wait to try some. I have 3 kids though, so it will have to feed 5 of us ha ha.

I got this last week and made the salmon fishcakes today ready to have tomorrow. Also got the tomato and balsamic pasta on my meal plan for this week :D

I also bought this book last week.
The recipes are fantastic. Quite a few I am looking forward to try.

Ooo...I cant wait for class tomorrow now to have a look at it!

I bought this tonight.
Going to make the savoury spicy mince with swede mash for dinner tomorrow.

Will also try the curried egg mayo salad and chicken bhuna with cinnamon rice - I love chicken bhuna;)

I made the sweet potato and spinach fritatta last night for lunch today. I had to try a small piece to make sure it didn't poison OH and it was lovely!! I think I could eat the whole thing :)

Tonight's dinner is the meat loaf. Can't wait.

I don't attend a class so where would I be able to buy that? Thanks
i can buy one from my class if you want and you can pay me for it? x

Back