New SW group

Muffindoll

Hi, I'm rejoining SW tomorrow night and its a brand new class.
It starts at 7.30 but I can't remember - do you have to go early when you are joining or just turn up at 7.30?
I'm a bit worried that because its new that there may not be many people there.
I once joined a fairly new ww class and there were more people helping sell stuff and take money etc than members and it felt really awkward staying to the class somehow.
Glad I'm rejoining again though! Also the SW website looks a bit different now too, is the members area any different than before?
Thanks

Yeah, just turn up for 7.30 - that's when your new consultant will do the new members talk while everybody else is weighing in. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

It may already have established members even though its new. My group was opened in June. The area manager shut our old group as many consultants had tried over a long time to make the group successful and it just wasn't working.

The new group is much busier and much more lively and after a few weeks I stopped missing the old group. We have more members but it isn't so big that you feel lost.

So it may surprise you! :) good luck & enjoy your new group.

I didn't know that, but yes it may be like that, it would be nice to be busy but not too busy, I have been to one before where there were so many members that the meeting really took ages and when it got to the last few in image therapy it kind of got rushed and sometimes people had stopped listening.
I'm excited now, I have tried for a while on my own with no success so a new start at a new meeting is just what I need!
Thanks! x

Back