New Swim Suit!!!

SilverSilph

Silver Member
That is beautiful, I am more of a bikini girl as dont ever go swimming in the UK, but that is something special!

I have a bikini, but unfortunately I haven't got my tummy quite to the "showing it to family" stage lol. And I'll be seeing some extended family in Canada that I've only met once, so I figured a swim suit would be more appropriate (they have a pool, and there is the possiblity of a big family get together O_O)

LOVE IT!!!

Fabulous swimsuit Silver bet its very flaterring on, they knew a thing or two about looking fab in the 50's.

I dressed as 50s for the jubilee on Monday. My hair was still like that in Tuesday morning lol. It didn't move. I was too lazy to brush it out. I followed make up and hair tutorials on You Tube.

ForumRunner_20120607_083332.jpg

Just to add, the wine isn't mine. Honest!

Last edited:
I'm more of a bikini girl too but I love that, think it's reallyy different & pretty! :) Tempted to look for something similiar! :D

Alison you look lovely , loving the whole look. xx

Thanks, Passionflower!

Silver, I just got into work and able to follow the link to the cossie. It's lovely. I remember my mum having one like that with the kind of "skirt" bit on the tummy panel (can't think how else to describe it but I hope you know what I mean). You will look so cool. Do you have the Ray Ban sunglasses to go with?

Thanks, Passionflower!

Silver, I just got into work and able to follow the link to the cossie. It's lovely. I remember my mum having one like that with the kind of "skirt" bit on the tummy panel (can't think how else to describe it but I hope you know what I mean). You will look so cool. Do you have the Ray Ban sunglasses to go with?

Not the big ones unfortunately, I do have Ray Bans though :D I may try pick up some cheap lil things for the look :)

SilverSilph said:
Thank you :D I'm going to have to try borrow curling irons lol. Oooooo getting excited :D

I didn't actually use the curling tongs because my hair is naturally wavy/curly. I actually did the opposite of curling and dried my hair the say before with my babyliss rotating brush to smooth it out. Then ends on the pony tail and the quiff just curled in naturally anyway next day.

Back