New Syn Values - HELP!

Brookesx

I've been back at slimming world from early January and have been told some food has syns now! I used to have sweetcorn and mushy peas on a red day and now found out there syns! Does anyone know if anything else has changed? I used to have quorn sausages which I thought was free, quorn mince etc. Is all vegetables free or only certain ones because I thought sweetcorn & peas were!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well I've just been told sweetcorn is not free on Original days? Ahhhhh I'm so confused! x

Sweetcorn and mushy peas have never been free on the original plan hun - sorry :(

EE is extra easy the plan that SW launched a few years ago that allows you eat meat, fish and carbs together as free foods

Do you have an up-to-date book? If not perhaps you would be better going to group, even if only for one week, just so you have the latest info xx

I done it about 4 years ago and I swear they were I still lost about 2 and half stone? Oh well shows how much I know haha!

Yeah I have an up-to-date book but because I know original day and green day so well I usually just stick to them! I'll have to have a read up on it, is EE a lot easier then? xx

If you like to have your meat and carbs and are not bothered by having fewer healthy extras then yes it might be easier for you. I suppose it is the plan that most closely resembles "normal" eating. Say you were having spaghetti bolognese then the mince and spaghetti would both be free so you can eat as much as you need to without weighing them. All you need to do is try and have one third superfree with every meal - that is all fruit and veg except sweetcorn, peas, parsnips and potatoes. :)

A few years back i did green days and now when I have started up again i do extra easy! I find it so much better an so easy :) you should give it a look over and maybe trial it? Xx

Yeah it sounds like I can just eat what I want though don't sound like a normal diet thats probably why I'm a bit ahhhh! Gonna give it a go tomorrow. Thanks for your help xxx

Back