new tattoo?

I have one on my ankle, tiny rose in a heart, freaking painful though to get it done...lol. Ya should post pix of your tats would love to see them

I've only the one so far, I got my dogs paw, dipped it in ink and got her to stand on paper, brought it to Mr. Tattoo Artist and said needle me please!!! It's pretty cool looking cause my dog is huge! (mother was an Irish Setter, father was part Golden Retriever, part wild dog, we reckon wolf cause she has the most amazing golden eyes)

My bf's is amazing, we got them done at the same time, I was finished in half an hour it took him nearly 2... He designed it himself!

Thanks! I dont have a photo of it on this laptop but I love it, and because it means something I'll never get sick of it!

exactly I dont really like my first tattoo because I got it done just for the sake of getting a tattoo!
I love my other two still though..
But your paw print was a really good idea!! I would never be able to think of something like that lol!!

have to admit, absolutely love the mexican sugar skulls - and they do look amazing in black and white, the contrast of a black & white tattoo and a coloured tattoo are amazing aswell...

have you got any big tattoos? like a sleeve or anything
thats what im wanting to get next, only had 1, but I got my eye on the artist I want to do my sleeve (if he goes to the hull tattoo convention *fingers crossed*)

but yeah mate, get the tattoo, would look gnarley!

All yer tats that ya've posted look cool!!
Chelly i love yours on your wrist!
Thats where im getting one, once i am slimmer! But it's going to be of japanese cherry blossoms - as they represent life, and how short it is and their life is a journey and it will represent the weight loss i have gone through and a reminder to never go back there again! :D

Damn you all lol i'm itching to get more ink done and you lot talking about it is making me want it more...i hate saving money its poo. It doesnt help when theres a tattoo studio at the end of my road arrrggghhhh. Next one is gonna be a biggie which means costly.
I have a dress with those mexican skulls on their purddyyy.

The first one is great...I've got one tat (dragon on lower left stomach/groin region)...but want two more (skull with guitars and chains on right shoulder blade and a piccie I drew myself: naked angel of death on my lower back...) I seem to be trying to hide mine and I suppose that although I do love tattoos I'm not sure how they will carry when I am older especially if they are out in the open...hmmm...there is a pic which shows my dragon tat in my album, had it done when I was 21 when I first came over to the UK.

when i reach -100lb lost,i am add another tattoo to my lower back,in nice script was thinking -100lb then the start date and date i achieve it,i was trying to think of something nice to say with it,i told my mum i was having -100 achieved and the dates and she said my back wont be wide enough when i have lost 100lb ,lol so will stick with

-100lb-01.08.07-?-03-09 in italic.

I love those skulls!! I've got a couple of tattoos - I'm in the middle of having one on my arm - it just started as a small one on my wrist but its covering my 4arm now..

Summergurl - I've got chery blossoms on my wrist - i love them..

Be prepared btw if you're having one on your lower back..i have one on my back ( its in my picture album) It wasnt so much as you go up the spine its more when you get just above the bum when the pain really kicks in. The worst part has to be moving towards the side of the back near the love handles...i was literally jumping he had to tell me to keep still..took 1 hour 45 mins in the end but was totally worth it. Im gettin some little butterflies and maybe some flowers when i've lost weight :) xxxx Good Luck xxx

Because i got it on my lower back when i was fatter ...will it mean that if i get smaller its gonna look odd??? Like not the same... xxx

Summergurl - I've got chery blossoms on my wrist - i love them..

oooohhhh can i see a picture? i love cherry blossoms and cant wait to get them!!!

Back