Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

Yup, I agree, 1 stone a month sounds good - would mean I am skinny by Christmas!

Yup, I agree, 1 stone a month sounds good - would mean I am skinny by Christmas!

Yes if it's more then it's a lovely surprise aye ;-)
Think how god you'll feel Xmas eve after I've lost my weight thinking of becoming a CDC :) my CDC has said ill be brill and will help me with maintenance to as no1 wants a big CDC now so they :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Argh, I'm craving dry chicken tikka and a side order of spinach from the Indian! I've downed water, been in the bath, painted my nails and now got a black coffee with cinammon in BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY!

Argh, I'm craving dry chicken tikka and a side order of spinach from the Indian! I've downed water, been in the bath, painted my nails and now got a black coffee with cinammon in BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY!

It WILL go away!You don't want it really...just think of all those calories going on your hips and tummy...have another cup of tea, brush your teeth, dance around the living room for 30 minutes and see how you feel :)

The year will fly by ;)

It WILL go away!You don't want it really...just think of all those calories going on your hips and tummy...have another cup of tea, brush your teeth, dance around the living room for 30 minutes and see how you feel :)

I love dancing knowing the feeling I have conquered another day :)

Yes starlight have another 1/2 is DEFFO not enough!! And I'm not suprised your starving! Better to have another shake as max 153cals than go overboard and cheat :)x

I dug out a bar I had from Slim and Save pack I ordered before deciding to come back to Cambridge. Had half of it and actually don't want any more!!!! Had another gallon of tea (if you don't have tea in a giant mug, then what's the point?), and now pretty much ready for bed. Happy I get a burst of energy soon!!! End of day 3, still 100%

My goals are basically to lose a stone a month. Im not putting pressure on myself with time frames or anything like that, as long as I stay 100% the weight will come off.

You know what, you're absolutely right. In fact, I'm going to stop fretting what the scales say altogether and just get on with the plan - cos the scales will take care of themselves if I do, won't they? Hope your internet gets sorted soon.

Slim2012 - can I just say I think you're wonderful for keeping us all going over here? x x

You know what, you're absolutely right. In fact, I'm going to stop fretting what the scales say altogether and just get on with the plan - cos the scales will take care of themselves if I do, won't they? Hope your internet gets sorted soon.

Slim2012 - can I just say I think you're wonderful for keeping us all going over here? x x

That's right lily DEFFO good frame of mind
Even when I'm at my goal ill be doing maintenance so still be here poking around and helping all you great people :) minimins is my life ATM and nice baths every night, you will get there.. We all will I would be happy with a stone a month and if more then that's a blessing
Where all in this together :) x

Starlit cazza why did you swap back to cd from slim and s?

damn it.. I ordered beck diet book off amazon.. Should have thought smart and got it as an ebook.. :(

My goal.. But shhh keep it quiet.. I've given myself till Xmas 13 to get to my goal and stay there as I'd like to add to our brood.. I had pcos and endometriosis before which has been made worse again by my weight gain. I've given myself until Xmas as by then my little boy will be on his way to school so my nest will be empty :(
i also have a nice pair of size 10 authentic Victoria beck ham jeans from harrods ( most expensive present ive ever been guven) that I haven worn for 6 years that I want to get into

I decided that I wanted to do Cambridge again because I know it! I have the tetras a lot (which you can't get on S&S). Plus I need the support and motivation of seeing a Consultant every week to keep me on track!

Awww Lily thank you :)

Starlit_Cazza-I need a consultant too-can't do it on my own and I have tried so many times..plus I want to become a consultant once I've lost all the weight.

I've had all my shakes for the day today, loads of water, loads of tea...having another cup now and going to do my 30 mins dancing soon as I finish my tea.

I know you all know of Psy-Gangnam style...I found this song which the girl from the video sings in-it's surprisingly catchy and I'm finding myself liking it more and more

4MINUTE - 'Ready Go' M/V - YouTube

Awww Lily thank you :)

Starlit_Cazza-I need a consultant too-can't do it on my own and I have tried so many times..plus I want to become a consultant once I've lost all the weight.

I've had all my shakes for the day today, loads of water, loads of tea...having another cup now and going to do my 30 mins dancing soon as I finish my tea.

I know you all know of Psy-Gangnam style...I found this song which the girl from the video sings in-it's surprisingly catchy and I'm finding myself liking it more and more

4MINUTE - 'Ready Go' M/V - YouTube

You not got a consultant??????

You not got a consultant??????

No no I meant I need one when I'm doing the diet-I can't do it on my own.I've tried and always end up cheating

No no I meant I need one when I'm doing the diet-I can't do it on my own.I've tried and always end up cheating

As sorry Hun lol! Me 2 actually motivation is at an all time low when alone :/
How you finding it so far?
I have another 100% day behind me yay!! :)

I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it from day 1 :) I think the difference is that this time I am definitely doing it for myself

I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it from day 1 :) I think the difference is that this time I am definitely doing it for myself

That's the way!
DEFFO feels good with 100% doesn't it I am the same as you just not as many days behind me as you.. But I'm getting there :) my WI on sat so hope this will all be worth it.
I'm off to bed now so will be on tomorrow take care and let's get another 100% day infront of us tomorrow :)

Night night.I'm having one last cup of tea and shall also be off to bed.I have my own weigh in Friday morning and my cd weigh in on Monday.

Back