Step 1 Sole Source New team HARDCORE HOTTIES!!!

This is for everyone...

inspirational-quotes-3_zps96d66eb4.jpg

Bugger. Slept through my alarm this morning! Knackered! Why am I so tired this time round? I remember being full of energy doing this before. Really hope it kicks in soon!!! Day 4... Bring it on! Have a good day everyone xxx

It WILL go away!You don't want it really...just think of all those calories going on your hips and tummy...have another cup of tea, brush your teeth, dance around the living room for 30 minutes and see how you feel :)

It did go away! Had a fizzy water and watched some Waterloo Road re-runs until midnight. Thanks :)

WI at 6pm tonight - first one!

What day does everyone else get weighed?

Good morning everyone,
Good luck today. We can do this. I have my weigh in tonight so wish me luck.
Extreme tiredness has also been a problem for me this morning. We can fight through it. Resilience is the key word today;)
Have a good one.
Wedding dieter xxx

Good morning everyone,

Good luck today. We can do this. I have my weigh in tonight so wish me luck.

Extreme tiredness has also been a problem for me this morning. We can fight through it. Resilience is the key word today;)

Have a good one.
Wedding dieter xxx

Thanks Susie!

And weddingdieter - what time is your WI? Make sure you come back and tell us ASAP! Do you drink black coffee? I add a pinch of cinammon for a bit of variety and the caffeine gives me a boost first thing in the morning!

Well totm has arrived with a vengeance, which I think explains at least some of the tiredness! Porridge just now plus a litre of water so far, plus just sipping away at a large black coffee. Hope everyone is doing ok?

Day 2 and I'm already in ketosis, this is the fastest I've ever got into ketosis. I'm glad because things will settle, hunger will go and I'll get some energy again. I'm whacked out at the moment, worked so much over Christmas and New Year that I feel drained.

Day 2 and I'm already in ketosis, this is the fastest I've ever got into ketosis. I'm glad because things will settle, hunger will go and I'll get some energy again. I'm whacked out at the moment, worked so much over Christmas and New Year that I feel drained.

Wow, lucky you! It can only get easier for you now xxx

Wow. How do you know when you are in ketosis?

About to have my second cambridge tetra pack for lunch.

Hope everyone is drinking plenty of water xxx

Hi all!!Didn't get a chance to post this morning.Went into town and got a bit depressed but bought some make up and feel better now I've played with it a bit.I got some false eyelashes too as my natural ones have really suffered with the thyroid issues and it's not as easy to put them on as I thought LOL.Definitely need some practice!!And they're slightly too long for me as they catch on my glasses.
***question of the day***

Have you always been overweight or is a recent thing?

I have been overweight since I was little-admittedly not by much but enough to have people notice.I gained more once I went to uni, and then again when I got married, and once I had babies I gained a lot more.So I haven't been slim since I was about 16...it's well overdue!!

Oh and some eye candy for those of us who like Ian Somerhalder(possibly just me but that's OK LOL)

746_401693973248481_1178402238_n_zps09aa016c.jpg

ooh didn't realise quite how low down that goes..is that too much?

I've always fluctuated with my weight, same as my Mum and Sister so I think it's in the genes! My Mum has thyroid issues and my sis had PCOS. I have nothing like that...yet! Though it did take me a long time to conceive due to irregular cycles after coming off the pill.

I tend to gain and lose the same 2 - 2.5 stone every 18 months or so which takes me from BMI of 24 up to 30. Thankfully, so far, when I get to my heaviest, something triggers inside me, like a switch, and forces me to do something about it.

I range between a 12 and 16. Even as a young teenager, I've never been a size 10 as I'm quite broad. I must admit, reading some of the diaries on here, they inspire me to think I could get into the 10 stones! Then the battle is staying there!

Hi guys.. Just drinking my black coffee.. Again.. So I need to check. My water book says 2 1/2 litres per day but when I googled it- the calculation for my height is 3 1/2 what guide does everyone use..
ps my book also says I can use sweetner I have Splenda pills.. Haven't yet.. But should I? Do they make much of a diff when getting into ketostis?

sweeteners make no difference to me at all :)

Wow. How do you know when you are in ketosis?

About to have my second cambridge tetra pack for lunch.

Hope everyone is drinking plenty of water xxx

I'm a serial CDer and know the taste I get in my mouth and ever so slight light headed feeling I get when I'm in ketosis. I had both by lunch time today so did a test (ketostix, you dip in your urine) and it was pink.

Ketostix are a blessing and a curse to some people. I just use them at the beginning to check I'm in then that's it. Some people get hung up on them, panicking if they show negative etc. there are no different levels if ketosis. You're either in or you're not. The colour of the stick means nothing really other than that you're dehydrated (purple) or very well hydrated (pale pink). Some people's ketones never register on the stick which makes them panic but if you're 100% you can't not be in ketosis after the first week.

I was always sporty in my teens until I went to Uni, when I stopped my sport dead. I played netball for the first semester but didn't carry it on any longer. My halls were catered accommodation so we got fed what was provided, and still managed to make room for dominos wedges later in the evening. Needless to say I gained weight then.

I was convinced I'd be okay and lose weight when I qualified as I've got a job that's physical and I'm on the go all day. But that wasn't the case and managed to pile on an extra 4stone over the next 8 years.

I've tried WW and SW with a bit of success, but the fact that it would take a year to lose a couple of stone made the task seem impossible.

CD is the only diet I've ever been successful on!!!

First WI done, I lost 12lbs - would have liked more but NYE got in the way. I'm astounded by a loss of 23 inches in 25 days though, wow! Weddingdieter - any news?

Back