New team?

Jellibabe - 32lbs to go. 12lbs lost
Faith08 - 24lbs to go 0lbs lost
JanieF- 31lbs to go, 7lbs lost
Curvy_Lass- 84lbs to go, 8.5lb lost

Well done janie! Amazing loss xx

I have lost 3lb this week which I'm over the moon with! Although I weighed myself Tuesday so it makes my total 12lb now. 2 to go for my first stone!

thanks Jellibabe!well done on ur loss!keep that 1stone goal in sight!ave a good weekend!x

Down one n a half pounds :)

wow 7lbs well done Janie!!!

Hello everyone new :D

feeling better today got my weigh in tomorrow am so need to be good tonight - going to save my wine for sat night!

Jellibabe - 33lbs to go. 11lbs lost
Kik - 35lbs to go - 8lbs lost

wow 7lbs well done Janie!!!

Hello everyone new :D

feeling better today got my weigh in tomorrow am so need to be good tonight - going to save my wine for sat night!

thanks Kik, good luck 2moro!x

Hi everyone one well done on all the WI this week. This week was my week 4 and I really didnt think i had done well but the walking must have paid off because i lost 1 pound. Thats brings me to 10 pound and my first goal of 5%.. Has given me great will power for this week. Keep it up everyone Only another 43 pounds to go

Hi everyone not only new to ww pp but only started using minimins last night! Talk about putting myself through it!!! Ha ha Anyway I started by buying ww mag last night and I'm thinking of joining local club this week gonna need help with pp! Does anyone know if you can still follow old points plan think it was discovery? Ideally I need to lose 1 1/2 stone but don't really have a good track record with willpower!!!

Hi Tracey, welcome to ww and minimins. All the Groups and website are now the new propoints plan. If you wanted to do discovery you would have to do it from home but this forum is brilliant and full of people still doing the discover plan. If you go to a group it will all be propoints and I think the leaders now only 'support' this plan so you could weigh in still but saying for the talks after won't be much help for discovery...

If you want to do a group I would give propoints a shot, it's a good plan and working for many people.

Hx

Chocolate lover said:
Hi everyone one well done on all the WI this week. This week was my week 4 and I really didnt think i had done well but the walking must have paid off because i lost 1 pound. Thats brings me to 10 pound and my first goal of 5%.. Has given me great will power for this week. Keep it up everyone Only another 43 pounds to go

Well done cl on getting to your first goal!! Xx

I want to join a group everyone - should be have little goals for each month as a challenge?

Veggie Dieter 58 to go, 10lb lost

hello Veggie - yes mini monthly goals sound good.
Weigh in this am & quite dissapointed to stay the same thought I'd lost somthing:cry: TOTM but still not pleased.............

Feb Goals
Kik - 5lbs : 0lbs so far

hello Veggie - yes mini monthly goals sound good.
Weigh in this am & quite dissapointed to stay the same thought I'd lost somthing:cry: TOTM but still not pleased.............

Feb Goals
Kik - 5lbs : 0lbs so far

TOTM has alot to answer to, I also sts on Monday just hope that this monday I have a good weight loss to make up for it - just keep thinking about next wi and the scales going down, she says as she has one more day before wi and a bloody chomp screaming my name in the fridge!

Monday :( - So wet outside really dont want to go out for work but, needs must!!!
Going to be really good this week & aim to lose 2lbs & hit my 5% on Sat. Started my day with porridge - yum yum :p:p

Morning kik, I'm feeling the same this morning, sat waiting for a delivery in my new house which is cold and no furniture and it's raining so hard.

I also want to do 2lb this week to hit my first stone :eek:) then I can say I am 1/3 of the way to target!

I had a coffee, coco rocks bar, banana and activia for breakfast as I was in a rush.

Risotto for dinner

Toad in the hole for tea with loads of veg

Morning everyone - just to update i've lost 4.5lb this morning - good everyone.

well done on ur loss and ur first stone!!x

Thx Janie - imm over the moon, just going to save points each day coz going out on Friday and I want to be able to account for everything I have - really pleased at how well this is going for me again - good luck everyone.

wow - fab weight losses well done !!!!

Thats inspired me to keep going & stay focused this week. Had chicken curry & veg instead of rice for dinner - it was yum!!!

What kind of exercise (if any) do you all do? I would really like to get fit again & was thinking of a dvd??? There seems to be lots of talk on this site about Jillians 30 day shred - anyone tried it?

Back