New team?

yea had one at lunch the other day! :)

gonna add the signature in now i love it!!!

hi everyone, how are you?

im now on day 2 and doing great. never hungry which is a bonus.

also doing the 30 day shred which im on day 3.

ps. love the name.

Jellibabe - 28lbs to go. 15lbs lost
Faith08 - 21.25lbs to go 3.25lbs lost
JanieF- 31lbs to go, 7lbs lost
Kik - 35lbs to go - 8lbs lost
Veggie Dieter 58 to go, 10lb lost
miss_marshmallow 63lbs to lose.

Hi jellibabe I am on week seven now so hopefully I can be very good this week and get my first stone. I joined the gym and I'm sure that's what helped reach 3.5. Hope everyone is well I know weekends are hard. I'm taking two kids to the pictures which I'm going to find very hard I just love nachos and cheese : (

Lost 2lbs this week & got my 5% - very pleased:D:D
Wine chillin in fridge & lovely sirloin steak for dinner - yum:p

have a good weekend !!
Come on girls - add the signature

Kik said:

have a good weekend !!

Well done on loss and hitting ur 5%!! enjoy ur wine. I also had a sirloin steak for tea.

Will get my signature on when I get back on computer... On my phone at the moment xx

have a good weekend !!

Great achievement getting your 5% and enjoy your wine. :party0036::party0036:

Okay I had a super stressful 2 days. I'm moving house at the moment so didn't get to eat as I normally would. I totally went of track tonight tho and was oooo so what I need to have something bad... So steak and chips and then cream egg, then some ice cream and a packet of ww crisps, I just couldn't stop, I was in a night off frame of mind until I realised it's not to bad and u can still do well this week if you point everything. So although I have eaten 46pp today and only have 9 weeklies left I can still carry on as normal tomorrow and not let this effect anything?!

I also haven't stopped for 2 days now, lifting boxes, cleaning, moving stuff into the car, running up and down the stairs with stuff till the point my legs kept giving in I had done so much and I wouldn't have a clue how to active point all of that so maybe it will help.

Okay I had a super stressful 2 days. I'm moving house at the moment so didn't get to eat as I normally would. I totally went of track tonight tho and was oooo so what I need to have something bad... So steak and chips and then cream egg, then some ice cream and a packet of ww crisps, I just couldn't stop, I was in a night off frame of mind until I realised it's not to bad and u can still do well this week if you point everything. So although I have eaten 46pp today and only have 9 weeklies left I can still carry on as normal tomorrow and not let this effect anything?!

I also haven't stopped for 2 days now, lifting boxes, cleaning, moving stuff into the car, running up and down the stairs with stuff till the point my legs kept giving in I had done so much and I wouldn't have a clue how to active point all of that so maybe it will help.

Well for what it's worth I think it's great that you've pulled it back and pointed everything you've had coz it's so easy to just say to hell with it and go mad - you will feel so much better for pointing it all when you wake up in the morning - good luck with the move.

Thanks veggie dieter, I do feel a lot better about it today and glad I pointed everything. And I actually didn't do anything wrong, all I did was eat some weeklies which is what you are suppose to do right?!! So although I only have 9 weeklies left I still have all my dailies each day which is more than enough. I sat and planned each day this week until wi so I know I won't need to go into my weeklies again. Xx

Hey jellibabe today going ok was at gym this morning for work and food wise on right on track with the points making chicken for dinner so once I stop my self snaking after I will be ok. Have to make up for the nachos with cheese and salsa I had on Saturday at the pictures : (

lost 3lb this week - taking me up to 17.5lb so far and counting.

Chocolate lover said:
Hey jellibabe today going ok was at gym this morning for work and food wise on right on track with the points making chicken for dinner so once I stop my self snaking after I will be ok. Have to make up for the nachos with cheese and salsa I had on Saturday at the pictures : (

Yummy cheese nachos! My fav as well. Did u point them? I'm being super strict this week to make up for Saturdays night so only have my dailies left till Friday and a few weeklies.
Xx

Veggie - 3lbs thats gr8 well done!!

Ive kinda lost the plot this w/end kids on half term & me too as Im a school dinner lady - not good too much wine & snacking. Going to have to be so good all wk to try to sts!!!!!:cry::cry:

Fab! Well done u! Have u used all ur weeklies this week?

thx jellibabe, im on the old discovery plan.

Thx Kik - im determind.

Hey didn't point them but only at 10 of my daily points that day and didn't have dinner so hope it worked it self out don't know how I would even point all that cheese sauce. Have been really good the rest of week and Wi on Thursday hoping to make it to my first stone this week so fingers crossed x

2 days till WI for me and im goin out for dinner tonight goin to try my best to stay within my points.. im doin discovery points. have a lovely day girls xxxx

2 days till WI for me and im goin out for dinner tonight goin to try my best to stay within my points.. im doin discovery points. have a lovely day girls xxxx

Have a good time and if it's a popular restaurant most of them are in the discovery eating out book - if you haven't got one just let me know and i'll look it all up for you.

Back