New team?

wow - fab weight losses well done !!!!

Thats inspired me to keep going & stay focused this week. Had chicken curry & veg instead of rice for dinner - it was yum!!!

What kind of exercise (if any) do you all do? I would really like to get fit again & was thinking of a dvd??? There seems to be lots of talk on this site about Jillians 30 day shred - anyone tried it?

I started to do some workout DVDs as cant motivate myself to go to the gym just yet!ordered 30 day shred last week so should get it some day this week so will let u know how I get on!walking is always great if u havent done much exercise in awhile, but weather is so bad i havent done much!i think even just a little bit more than u usually do is always a start!:whacky068:

Hey all, just tried on an old pair of jeans which before Christmas I couldn't get past my thighs and tonight I got them all the way up and the button fastened! I didn't dare try the zip and I couldn't move in them but they were up and on and hopefully in a few months time they will be to big for me xx

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi ladies, I would love to join this group! I have alot to lose and I mean alot lol I've done WW before but doing the new propoints :)

But my first big goal is 5 stone for my friends wedding in august, my first mini goal is 5% which is 19.1lb which means a 1 stone loss :)

I would like to lose 5lb my first week, i know it will probably be more but dont want to set my goals to high!

08/02-15/02
Kissme - 5lbs to go - lost so far 0lb

Hello newbies & welcome :wavey::wavey:

Yes I think a name would be good - any ideas??

Hello newbies & welcome :wavey::wavey:

Yes I think a name would be good - any ideas??

We need something motivation and slim, if that makes sence - like a personal trainer! Im sure we'll get some great suggestions.

Hey girls anyone know d discovery points in a wrap????

Wi in the morning!!!!

Bout the name I'm not too good lol... sassy slimmers... sexy summer slimmers??

Hey girls anyone know d discovery points in a wrap????

Wi in the morning!!!!

Bout the name I'm not too good lol... sassy slimmers... sexy summer slimmers??

The discover points in a mexican discovery wrap are 2 points then the fillings on top. Hope that helps.

Hey everyone Wi was today and lost 3.5 pounds so that's 13.5 pounds so happy was hoping to get my stone bit hope will make that target next week. Hope everyone is doing well x x

Jellibabe - 33lbs to go. 11lbs lost
Faith08 - 24lbs to go 0lbs lost
JanieF- 31lbs to go, 7lbs lost
Kik - 35lbs to go - 8lbs lost
Veggie Dieter 58 to go, 10lb lost

Just popping the stats up so people can add xx

Chocolate lover said:
Hey everyone Wi was today and lost 3.5 pounds so that's 13.5 pounds so happy was hoping to get my stone bit hope will make that target next week. Hope everyone is doing well x x

Wow 3.5 is brilliant! I would love that loss tomorrow!! How Many weeks r u in now?

I have 26 weeklies left and wi tomorrow, wish I had used them now but I never really needed them.

Hi all, I started WW Propoints 2 weeks a go, and put on half a pound in the first week, and them lost half a pound this week....So i'm back to where I started, I need to be strict with myself about what I eat and track EVERYTHING. I would love to join your team as I need support and inspiration from people, as I get ZERO support at home.Yesterday I was trying to workout on the wii fit, and my partner started grilling tea cakes, and then ate 2 in front of me, while I was sweating and trying to get my breath between workouts !!! lol.Good luck everyone with your weight loss, hopefully i'll be able to say I had a good loss next week.x.x.x.

im gonna take the bull by the horns we are SEXY SUMMER SLIMMERS :)

1.75 down this week :) thanks VD for the points i was doin sw for awhile and im just getting back into the swing of ww :)

Jellibabe - 33lbs to go. 11lbs lost
Faith08 - 21.25lbs to go 3.25lbs lost

Jellibabe - 28lbs to go. 15lbs lost
Faith08 - 21.25lbs to go 3.25lbs lost

3lb loss for me this week! Super happy with that!

i was up 0.5lb this week(totm)!gonna b really good for the next week hopin for a good loss next week!lovin the new name btw!!

Good losses so far this week :D Got my WI tomo am - fingers crossed:cross: need to be good tonight.

Lovin the name !!!!

What do you think of the signature?? You can all copy & paste so we have our own "team Signature"

Back