New Team

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
i'M KIND OF A NEWBIE AND I DON'T HAVE A TEAM I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW NEW STARTERS I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YA WANT TO JOIN SEE HOW MUCH WE CAN LOSE BEFORE THE END OF jANUARY OVER XMAS xxxxx Any suggestions for a name also greatly accepted

I will join i only started Tuesday but i'm defo up for that...will have a think on names...
Any ideas people?xxx

I wanna lose 16 pounds before the 21st of jan if i do 2 a week it is do able , what bout the slimming world newbies or slimming world santas

yeah me please am on my 4th week?
Rach xx

I would like to join to please!!! I started just over 2 weeks ago, but still in limbo!!!
Will have a think of some names too.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

so far then it's

princessria (moi)
Laurie
Mrs v
Bunny
Rachel

Do we think thats sufficient , Whats everyones target for last week in January?

I'm hoping to have lost 1.5 stone in total by the end of January.

I want to have lost 16lbs by January
Rach xx

My weigh in is on a Tuesday morning, so I am practically at the end of my 3rd week.

I would be happy to join if there is space for not so ikkle me.

I want to have got to the 2 stone loss mark by end of January. I am on my 3rd week and have my 3rd weigh in tonight. xx

Good luck with weigh in this evening Ikkle87!!!

Thanks Mrs V. I'm excited :D:D am hoping for a loss. xx

Well you are doing fantastically!!

Can I join too please. I'm on my fourth week and would like to lose 2st. by end of January - my weigh in night is Thursday so just out to go there now.

Just stopping in to let you know I lost 6lb!!! and got slimmer of the week. I'm well chuffed :)

Ooh me me me!! Can I join? I started SW yesterday. I would like to lose 1.5st by the end of Jan x x :) x x

Ooh forgot to say ikkle87 WELL DONE!!

Back