new thread for anew me

Well done keep it up and it will get easier, lots of strange feelings in the first week but they do ease.

Thanks Blodwen

I'm actually feeling quite elated. I don't know if that is a side effect from the diet or just the feel good factor of losing weight?

Update

I'm on week 2 and am finding it really hard. I have a work do on tuesday which i'm not going to because I haven't told many people i'm on lipotrim and also its out for dinner and I couldn't sit there and not eat. All these functions, I have another one on thursday which I have to go to, it involves lunch so I was thinking of telling people I don't feel very well and just stick to water and then make a quick exit if I can. Anyone any suggestions to try and get round these functions?

FEEL ASHAMED

Feel really bad but I decided to come back to lipotrim and this forum really have to loose 42lbs in 11 weeks for a wedding (not mine)! I see irish molley is still there your brilliant so determined any tips can I do it?

Good Morning

Another day another dollar how is everyone today? Got on the scales this morning and lost another pound. I'm in such a good mood for once in my life I actually feel in control of my weight. I asked my pharmacist could I get weighed twice a week and he said it was ok so I get weighed tomorrow. It's going to be tuesdays and saturdays. I just feel that waiting for one week can be awfully long. Anyone else feel the same?:eatdrink051:

Glad to see you are back! I keep on here every day for motivation and its great to see how everyone else is getting on and feel that you are not alone in this.
In the first week I found it easier to split the shakes untill ketosis kicks in when you no longer feel the hunger.
Good luck.
Emma x

Hi Emma

Thanks Emma for your support just after a walk getting weighed tomorrow so can't wait. Do you think my weight loss by october 15th is achievable? I'm so determined this time I've tried this so many times but since I have my brothers wedding coming up the pressure is on. I even have the dress bought it's a size 12! I'm currently a size 16. I have been getting the odd remark about my weight from people which is really annoying so I'm determined to get this weight of for myself and also to walk down my local town and say to myself ' hey look at me!'

Weigh day

Got weighed this morning another 3 lbs of am delighted as this is just half way through the week my weigh day is really saturday but im going to the chemist on a tueesday as well

Back