New to all this :s

gemst

I everyone I'm new to the weight loss and this forum. I'm doing weight loss on my own with no help from weight watcher or anything. This week I finding it hard. Iv lost 11lb and into my 4th week. Anyone no any ideas that I could try to help this week? Hope to talk to some of you soon Gemma xx

Hi gemst and :welcome2:

Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! :wow:

You could try some of the recipes on the SW forum. Of course I'm biased but the range of food that you can eat is unbelievable!!

Good luck with your weight loss journey..;)

I everyone I'm new to the weight loss and this forum. I'm doing weight loss on my own with no help from weight watcher or anything. This week I finding it hard. Iv lost 11lb and into my 4th week. Anyone no any ideas that I could try to help this week? Hope to talk to some of you soon Gemma xx

Hey Gemma, I found you :D have you found you way around it yet a little tricky but you will get there sweet you you have a smart phone did you see the App i mentioned about its very similar to weight watchers esource and a scanner which points foods!! awesome! but my phone isnt new enough for the scanner to work:( if you can have alook for some of the threads ive been posting on the other girls are really helpfull we have tables with our weight loss's and goals x x

Yep you found me haha. I really can't get my head round it at the mo but I will keep going and asking people things haha. I think I have to do some many posts I so things like have a pic ect :( haha. I hope we can both help each other. Thank you r all your help honey :) xxx

Scorpiolady2710 thank you so much for your help and kind words :) hope things r going well for you to xxx

yeah you do haveto do so many posts to do things but if you can post a couple of times a day you will soon build up too it think it took me a week to do it i only joined about 3 wks ago x if i send you a pm on fb with all the ones i post on as there is always a running conversation you will soon built up your number of posts x x

awww i see thank you hun i will keep iy going adding things and see if someone can help. thsnks again xxx

I am got to say there is some really nice people yep got the app so pop on alot haha. Yep have done 21 posts. Let me no how you get on tomorrow. Sure it will be great xxx

Thank you irene xxx

Glad your enjoying it on her hub and glad I was able to suggest it :D best of luck for tomo not that you need it you'll do great speak to you in the morning now off to sleep I will look out for your status update! Lol x x

V hope we can keep this up :) haha. Can't believe how well we. Both r doing soon be at r goals xxx

Back