New to all this.. :)

me too Cinta :D my friends call me the OCD queen :)

There were a couple in woolwich in my time, and I'm sure there was at least one in Greenwich Susie.

The Greenwich antiques market has gone, Jim - closed down last summer, I think. The locals were not happy :( I'll check Woolwich out.

Has it Susie, that's a shame, I used to love to wander around there and look at the stuff. That is a shame indeed.

Yes very sad, it drew a huge crowd too, esp in good weather. They even had a load of French traders come over, with lots of lovely French furniture.

Wow lots happened on here whilst i was away..nice to hear from you all :) :) still doing well... nice and pink in ketosis still and the headaches have finally started to go... but my hunger has completely dropped... still eating 3 meals aday.. not going to weigh myself until January.. this is as i will use this time to get my head completely around it all and build up the suspense... ooo wonder what the scales will say :) Also think the weighday on the 1st will spure me on to be ultra motivated over Christmas and new year.. but lucky for me i can eat as much turkey as i like :) mmmmm :)

Ooo and i had a brill rummage around the antiques fair.. all 5 floors of it.. !.. but only came back with 2 vintage tea cups and saucers.. £2 each.. they are lovely and look nice nice on my shelf in the kitchen.. :) going to keep hunting for a nice teapot.. :) anyone would think im 98.. but no only 28.. :) i just love pretty things :)

Hope you all had good day... will keep up from tomorrow..promise :)

Also could someone just o.k some of the things i have been eating lately...:

Peperamis
Babybel Cheese
Sausages (have made some scotch eggs without the breadcrumbs for breakfasts?)

:) xx

Morning Clare, nice to see you post. Watch the sausages and sausage meat, some are not legal love.

Sausages (have made some scotch eggs without the breadcrumbs for breakfasts?)
yes which sausage meat? and recipe please :)

pepperami and babybel ok just count carbs

great idea not weighing till jan - you are one brave girl with lots of willpower not to step on those scales!

whoops didn't realise there were legal and illegal sausages *imagining sausages wearing prison clothing!*.. yikes!.. have been eating them since the weekend.. and they haven't knocked me out of ketosis... is this the reason they are illegal?... anyways... have made boiled eggs wrapped in sausagemeat and oven roasted... it has made breakfasts much easier :(.. will have to give them up....

Any other breakfast quick ideas :) ??x

oh they were Tesco normal sausages and meat...so sure they are naughty ones x

It depends on the carbs in them. Debbie & Andrews or Black Farmers are good. Check the labels as some supermarket own stuff can be legal (no arrows on their costumes haha) Don't stop having them just get the right sausies lol. I may try this as breakfasts when going to work are so difficult.....mainly cos I can't get out of my nice warm bed in the morning lol.

It tends to be the cheaper the sausage the more rusk/breadcrumbs they are filled with. x

Go to Lidl Clare, the Milton gate range are yummy and VLC.

Thanks for the advice will pop over to Lidl at the weekend. Also can anyone answer my question of why the ketostixs are negative in the morning and then positive throughout the day and evening??

Its bugging me :(

x

oh dont know you think it would be the other way round when you drink loads and the ketones get flushed out

I thought that.. :( hmmm might do an experiment tomorrow... will test in the morning... then write everything that goes into my mouth on here for examination... then test before bed... then test again on Saturday morning... hopefully should figure out what im doing wrong if anything!?... all i can think is that my evening meal is knocking me out of it... hmmm.... last night i had a chicken stirfry with all induction vege and soy sauce...

xx

I don't do the pee sticks. :)

Oooo thank you.. i was waiting for someone to say they had similar experiences... i do feel "in ketosis" with the energy and hunger depressant... so just weird to test neg in the mornings.

Hope you feel better soon :)x

Thanks for the advice will pop over to Lidl at the weekend. Also can anyone answer my question of why the ketostixs are negative in the morning and then positive throughout the day and evening??

Its bugging me :(

x

B'coz the sticks are unreliable & are not meant for the purpose of checking ketosis!!:D ;) Ok off my soapbox now. xxx

Back